We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fuel Consumption

Eudemon

Fuel Consumption in TDU2?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Fuel Consumption in TDU2?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Voting is needed more than ever. Just over 100 people are needed whereas hundreds, if not thousands have asked for this feature. They said over 1 million people had a TDU account, that really dwarfs the current 100 votes.

We can never have enough votes.

• 2 weeks later...
It would be another thing to consider when buying a car too. (and choosing in garage). :)

14MPG, hmmm... 26MPG, too ugly.. hmm ^^

Yes but I've read the Bugatti Veyron is in, um.. yeah:

Fuel Economy - Source wikipedia

City: 8 miles per US gallon (29 L/100 km; 9.6 mpg-imp)

Highway: 13 miles per US gallon (18 L/100 km; 16 mpg-imp)

Flat out top speed: 3 miles per US gallon (78 L/100 km; 3.6 mpg-imp) 1.4 US gallons per minute

You would need to win races just to put fuel in the thing!

How are they gonna work out fuel economy, will they just make it that regardless of how you give you will get as 20mpg?

But really I have a Audi TT sport (in TDU 1) and have only done 120kms in it for F class racing and some cruise - I mean I've had the game for 2 years now and I would have only used 1/4 of a tank - if that!

For the small cars I think it would be quite cheap to run! lol

Raminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I´d prefer yes, as an option. I think it would be the coolest thing for all of us. I mean, you like it, turn it on all the time, you don´t like it, then turn it off. Cool thing.

I think after some time I spended driving around in a Mustang I would turn it off ;-)

But it would be a great feature and it would make the game more realistic (which I´d prefer more than another pure arcade-game)

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

It should be on all the time but all cars should be supplied with an emergency can of fuel, which would be enough to get you to the next petrol station, but it takes 10 - 20 seconds to put the emergency fuel in the car and it takes longer to fill up at the station (because your tank is even more empty:oook:). This means that people will have to have a good strategy if they want to win the race, but it isn't the end of the world if they stuff it up (as in they don't need a push).

well i prefer a fuel consumption i mean its a regualr thing for me to think about my car uses about 12/22 litres for 100km.

say average it out on 17L/100km

my average is quite high but what about fuel prices?

it WOULD be fun if they would make the fuel cheaper at hawaii or have special sales for a limited time if cruising online

I really, really hope it is added in some time. It would be so much fun (from my point of view, at least), and it would add to the realism of the game.

Just a quick diversion, my favourite iPhone game is called the Volkswagen Think Blue Challenge. I don't know if anyone here has played it, but you basically have to drive as economically as possible to save petrol. EPIC FUN!!! :D