We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Official TDU2 site LIVE! *UPDATED 1st July*

ET1115

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Edit Options tab in your Profile Settings is an option only to show posts and threads of at most X weeks or months ago. I believe the list also has an option Any, choose that and you'll see every thread and post ever posted *apart from stuff deleted by staffmembers*.

Third field: Thread Display Options

Last option: Default Thread Age Cut Off

Choose the last option: Show All Threads, and then save ofcourse.

I know, when you are new to forums or never saw that function you can go mad, it's hidden at the bottom so you just have to know it exists... :p I had this some times too.

Ah ok. And no, I never heared of schtum. I am good at English but I don't know everything :p

But it's not an English word, like u can see in the provided link. It's derived from German. We got plenty German expressions in our (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, etc) languages, even too many. For the most of them we don't actually have a proper own word (mostly technical expressions)...

They came, they saw, they named some tracks

Posted August 6, 2010

The TDU2 "Name A Track" winners have been announced, head on over and find out if you are one of the few, the proud, the chosen!

:confused:

big update:p:p

i meen old of course