We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rant, Did they just update the server so people that mod can't play?

This is complete hockey sticks, I don't cheat or race players with modded cars or anything i just cruise around by my self or with other modders and now I can't. If this is the case I will not be buying the new game I might even pack up my TDU stuff and sell it. Its no fun anymore.

Thank you Atari for sucking my fun out of my Fave game.:mad:

I used TDU-PE and now any car that was just fine to play with before I cannot use at all what so ever the server boots me off, Is it my fault they cant make cars as realistic as they should have? Should I be penalized for others wrong doings?

Bring a car to realistic level of performance and handling and they boot you.

That's ok, My REAL car is better, I'll spend my time on that then this game if that's the way they treat there paying costumers.

btw I have tried to play with other cars as well, it lags like crazy when it does play and any car I modded boots me. I have tried several times before getting upset.

I used to be able to start and play with no problem, its only with cars that I modded, the mega pack cars worked just fine before, and the cars I didn't touch at all are fine. What happens exactly is I will start the game in the unmodded car in HARDCORE mode and go into my garage and find my favorite car get in and then try to pull away from the house and it will say YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER FOR INCONSISTENT blah blah blah....and then the game restarts.

I thought you couldn't edit a cars performance in TDUPE without it crashing/disconnecting, maybe that's your problem.

I was able too for a long time but I never went crazy with it, then poof I can't, Perhaps because there was a ton of people abusing it causing people to complain they changed the policy to be stricter then before?

Is there a list of car specs after the stage 3 tune I could copy down so i can retune it down a bit see if that was the cause?

:confused:

I tried Google with no results:(

Yeah I used to put realistic handling on my g class muscle cars but last week I kept getting a message saying something about "game data is inconsistent with something," so I reinstalled and it works fine online. It only happened to the cars that had modified physics. There's an easy way to get around physics online but now I guess Atari figured it out and fixed it.

Well Atari(or any other game company) don't like their games to be modded, so I don't think they would have beefed up their policy, as I'm sure people could still work their way around it. I have to ask though, why are you using something that was meant for offline use online?

Well Atari(or any other game company) don't like their games to be modded, so I don't think they would have beefed up their policy, as I'm sure people could still work their way around it. I have to ask though, why are you using something that was meant for offline use online?

lol good question...But anyhoo I'm trying to fix it now...But if I have to reinstall the game to do it I'm not sure I want to continue with it:(

lol good question...But anyhoo I'm trying to fix it now...But if I have to reinstall the game to do it I'm not sure I want to continue with it:(

You don't need to, all you need is the original db.bnk file. That's if you backed it up. lol.

Although editing cars still work, haven't tried stuff like gears/handling/etc(I heard from someone that changing gears ratios still work, haven't tried it myself though) but I turned the skyline to rwd and it still works(and the skyline is such a fun car when its rwd), heck even changing the weight already gives you the incoherent data message.

But I did notice an improvement connecting to people, it used to take eons for me to connect with someone like vpoint(who lives in uk) but now it works in every 1st try, same goes with everybody else. Well except for today it somehow didn't work in the 1st try.

also hello interceptor, lex1234_A_LeX_B here

Apparently if the addon isn't activated you can sign in but get kicked off 5 minutes into playing the game with a generic Network Issues error
I was actually in the same position using the megapack without the cd key for a week and it worked perfectly until they updated the servers that is. But I guess that was bound to happen anyway.

(or any other game company) don't like their games to be modded.
???? :confused:

Well I decided to reinstall the game and I did have the BNK file backed up but I decided to install by using my disk instead of the online download, works better. also i figured out that by getting rid of "Papers" and "birds" the graphics render better with my cheap video card.

:thumbsup: