We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be weird since most TDU players are guys..lol

well...unless some are homosexual....then good for them.

yeah that's why I said 'other player's avatars' instead of 'other players'. There's considerable part of male players using female avatar. Does that necessary mean they are gay?

Sweet Just watched it for the first time and......Soft tops, when it rains you can put them up....wow.

Party and drive onto a boat? prob 1 you own and thats where the cars are parked?

Night and day/day and night rain, moving shadows wow this is gonna Kick Butt over any other game.

There is a huge difference between such rendered animations that showed hardly anything of the game, and this trailer that has everything directly shown from the game.

But I agree they have time enough to polish it up, the fact they even want to postpone bikes for that sounds good to me.

Without knowing how old an build the trailer is from it's hard to gauge anything, also Eden aren't stupid, they know what people are saying and when they do finally get people trying the game out they'll be listening to what is being said by them also.

Looks more like the brake caliper to me, but for now i'm only able to watch the youtube vid @ work, so i don't know if the vid on ign is better quality.

Allright after seeing the 720p vid i stand corrected. ;)

Glowing disc brakes = yes :D