We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is YouTube version of the newest trailer, so you can add it to the first post, Oakenfold trailer:

Some new gameplay there.

New trailer released again! Enviroments trailer: (
) Ryzza5 (or some mod), you can add it to the first post again. :)

Ever heard of the edit-button? No need to double post

Sorry, so much time was between those so, I decided to do a new post, and also it was completely new trailer. Very sorry, finnish fella.

No need to be sorry. I would've done the same seeing as though there was half a day between the posts and it was a new trailer.

And instead of having a go at people, report the post and don't moan about it yourself. That's what us staff are for. :p

No need to be sorry. I would've done the same seeing as though there was half a day between the posts and it was a new trailer.

And instead of having a go at people, report the post and don't moan about it yourself. That's what us staff are for. :p

Thanks for support. I thought also, that I did the right thing with posting a new post. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Nice to see another video etc, but I'm getting tired of the lack of new things in these videos.

Agreed and all, but I know for me, the lack of quality and difference in the trailers is annoying. They all have the same cars, the same shots, the same music genre and style, the same lighting transitions, the same house, the same lousy, uninteresting editing.

Let's see something exciting! :excited:

:(

-Leadfoot

Did you know, that the only other car than the One-77 *not counting the interior of another AM*, was the red/white Viper Coupe again? You can see it when that interiorshot in the garage is panning around...

Maybe I should stop following TDU2 news until the game comes out, this no-new-cars-reveiled thing is taking very long now. xD

But I know I can't stop following TDU2...

Just got a phone call of David Nadal, he told me he bought too much cookies for gamespot poll victory of TDU2 before knowing the final result.

He has now over 2 millions of cookies under his desk without the gamespot victory to celebrate and they cant afford new licences anymore. Lets forget ferrari and lamborghinis guys, licences money's passed in cookies :bananajump:

;335278']Agreed and all, but I know for me, the lack of quality and difference in the trailers is annoying. They all have the same cars, the same shots, the same music genre and style, the same lighting transitions, the same house, the same lousy, uninteresting editing.

Let's see something exciting! :excited:

:(

-Leadfoot

LIKE revel at lest the name off some NEW cars not the list of cars he all know:rolleyes:

Ok...

...so that means the cookies with chocolate chunks are club-exclusive? :(

Too bad really, tenebra quit a long time ago and BADNED has disappeared into somewhere between everywhere and nowhere, so we don't have anybody anymore who can give us much info on new cars... I doubt Diablo knows of the 130+ remaining vehicles.