We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I also thought Stingray. First I thought SLS but the bonnetshape wouldn't really match.

That DBS btw seems to have a fairly large rideheight... I do see some bugs though, for instance 087 shows what we know from TDU1: wrongly positioned destinationsign texts. Also the cobblestone street doesn't really seem bumpy...

Haven't been around for about 2 weeks so I missed the second trailer. Despite being the old news, I'd like to give my opinion about it.

Frankly, I'm not quite trilled. I expected more. First few scenes got me a bit worried. Too much space on the disc might be lost for numerous completely irrelevant things. Are there gonna be dancing challenges? Who gives a damn about DJ pool parties if they got nothing to do with the actual gameplay? If it's incorporated somehow into the gameplay, let us see how.

I didn't see much of a gameplay that have been announced for this trailer. Same cars, same graphics, a bit of new customizing features like plastic surgeon clinics (btw features like this don't grab my attention FOR much longer than few minutes, means another X Mb of disc space lost for me)

Instead of this Sims crap, let us see some real driving game play with actual game sounds, no more soundtracks please!

C'mon guys I know u can do better than this!

I'm sure they want to show us all that jazz too Bobby, only I think they haven't quite finished it yet. Few games release trailers this early. I don't even know what the next NFS Game is about yet (not the World Online one, the Criterion Games one) :)

They think it'll be a Hot Pursuit 3, but after seeing their previous realization of the promises ''the police will come back, like in the old days!'', I gave up.

NFS has been a one big phail since Porsche(Shift was not bad either) which was one of the coolest games ever. If TDU had physics for the cars like it, WIN! to a certain extent.

• 3 weeks later...

We can do iiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I am hoping that after E3 is done.They would update the tdu2 site and make it more like tdu1 where we can be able to see all the dealerships and 360 views of the cars and local monuments via in-game satellite.