We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Well...

Well I finally decided to make a profile over here, I'm sure Diablo will love that :thumbsup:

Anyways not to keep you hanging, my name is Chris and I'm from Canada eh? I'm an active member on ForzaCentral and RCC (RC Crawler).

I've seen a lot of the stuff you guys do for PC games with the modding and such and well it really makes my PC look like a piece of crap lol.

Well, that's it I guess, I'll see you around the forum.

Oh god not him.

Hey canadianbacon, how you ding man? Or do you prefer to dong! Hahahaha I'm so unfunny eh? Anyway welcome to my tiny little dungeon where fun is encouraged, madness is expected and insanity is normal. Please make sure to give your teeth over to Clancy and watch out for the Squirrel Mafia, they like nuts.

Have a look around but don't touch anything as Baldy is very protective over his collection of Bubble Bath. I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to changing your name extremely often and banning you for no reason.

All the best!

Me.

:bparty:

Oh god not him.

Hey canadianbacon, how you ding man? Or do you prefer to dong! Hahahaha I'm so unfunny eh? Anyway welcome to my tiny little dungeon where fun is encouraged, madness is expected and insanity is normal. Please make sure to give your teeth over to Clancy and watch out for the Squirrel Mafia, they like nuts.

Have a look around but don't touch anything as Baldy is very protective over his collection of Bubble Bath. I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to changing your name extremely often and banning you for no reason.

All the best!

Me.

:confused:

Anyways...

:hello: Welcome to the forum! ;D

Well I finally decided to make a profile over here, I'm sure Diablo will love that :thumbsup:

Anyways not to keep you hanging, my name is Chris and I'm from Canada eh? I'm an active member on ForzaCentral and RCC (RC Crawler).

I've seen a lot of the stuff you guys do for PC games with the modding and such and well it really makes my PC look like a piece of crap lol.

Well, that's it I guess, I'll see you around the forum.

Welcome along! Hope you enjoy it here.

Have a look around but don't touch anything as Baldy is very protective over his collection of Bubble Bath.

You'll be pleased to hear that the room full of special/limited edition/antique bubble baths now has a reinforced door. I've got over 8159 bottles now! :D

Seem to have successfully dodged this thread up until now, welcome to TDUCk! Seeing as you vaguely know Diablo you'll be used to nothing making sense so you come well prepared.

"Drifting ruined the sim" - Amen.