We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Johnnnyboy in tha house!

Hello everybody,

I'm John, 20 years old, and a gamer since 1998. My first game i played was Half-Life in 1998 on a very-low-budget PC. I played much games since. I bought a Xbox360 on January 1 2008 second hand from Ebay, this was also the first time when i played TDU, and i liked it very much, and can't wait for TDU2! I'm also a collector, i have allot of games, most of them are PC games, i like to collect games like: GOTY (Game OF The Year) games and Special & Collectors editions. So ive got some games twice. In the mean time i bought a new Game PC in January 2010. I also love cars, specially BMW, Audi & Volkswagen (no joke :D), and also some other cars bud most of them are German. I'm also a Steam user and i have setup a TDU2 Steam Community feel free to join that one! You can also be my friend on steam just add me. Ive also got Twitter & Facebook so feel free to add!

If you got question just ask!

- John :badspelling:

Hey Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn y, welcome to the TDUCk where slippers rule and cool is leet. Anyway just wanted to say good luck with the cook off and enjoy your time here, there and upstairs in the bathroom.

Thanks for setting up the Kettle community for TDU2 and we look forward to changing signs to read backwards panda.

Best All the

Him