We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Most Wanted / Grid

Dragozool

i made a ENB with Palette Texture to simulate the Most Wanted look :thumbsup:its pretty funny to drive in the city with that yellow/orange sight :) here a comparishion ;)

577cc379420939.gif 8a7a6879420983.gif

i think thats a mod wich changes the whole feeling and enviroment of TDU :nanananana: *yes we CAN* :excited:

if there are some people who are interestet oon that mod i gonna upload it ;)

here are some more screens ;) the photomode of TDU make sthe effect stronger dont know why thats why i made some screens directly :)

e33aa379427048.gif e490e879427064.gif 589e9c79427076.gif 773ac379427104.gif f2a47b79427125.gif 0605f679427151.gif 67c3b379427177.gif

Here I made an New Version of The Palette :) it looks now like Grid with that lightning ;) if someone want an other look just ask me and i try to Make some more Palettes ;)

here some screens with GRID like looking ;)

Grid like with GridBloom

1701dc80540939.gif

Normal TDU

d0ba2880540948.gif

Gridlike With Less Bloom

c1d22d80540955.gif

you have to put the files into the TDU root folder ;) also to the testdrive.exe ;) if an error ocures then dl these files and put them too into the folder to the .exe :)

to turn off the effekts just press Shift+ F12 ;) you can enable and disable it so much you want :D

d3dx9_26.zip

d3dx9_40.zip

lol nice , i got my own ENBseries config here , but nice one , Could you upload it for me?

oh and people don't forget to backup your own config :P

uploadet ;) see in the attachments :cool:

i am playing with my minds that i can convert the Most Wanted Road Textures to TDU :D i think it would round up that mod a lill bit :cool:

great, where do i have to put it? I puted it in the Test Drive Unlimited folder, but it says that something can't be found.. :S

you have to put the files into the TDU root folder ;) also to the testdrive.exe ;) if an error ocures then dl these files and put them too into the folder to the .exe :)

d3dx9_26.zip

d3dx9_40.zip

quite nice,will d'l,but i don't think that converting the MW textures would be a good ideia as they are very low res,principally the roads

if you would know what i can do :D i would make them high res ;) that they fit to the TDU textures ;)

but in TDU it is very nice ;) you can test it no install or changing of files ;) place only the files into the folder with the TDU exe and see the difference ;) if you dont like it press shift + F12 till the Game ends and then delete the files and you have the old look :)

it was only a "Delivery " job...but in my opinion that car is crap

lool

:cheeky:

anyway , my TDU is broken again.. I changed the name of the volkswagen W12 to W12 Nardo , now my game doesn't start anymore -__- , removed it still wont start.. :crying:

lool

:cheeky:

anyway , my TDU is broken again.. I changed the name of the volkswagen W12 to W12 Nardo , now my game doesn't start anymore -__- , removed it still wont start.. :crying:

do you mean with this mod??or without