We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed : World

Bozickovic

It looks good, kinda like a TDU/MC:LA hybrid. I might get it depending on what the physics are like. If it's a total arcade racer I won't bother with it unless some mates get it.

Or if it comes out around the same time as TDU2, I won't get it no matter what it's like. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Ye and that's what is actually preventing people from buying it and look out for other games, including TDU2. Look at NFSCars.net, it's (one of) the biggest NFS communities and everybody's furious about all that paying and this starter pack you can buy.

It's so funny to see all those people giving EA the entire dictionary of bad words etc. On the other side, it's sad to see they just don't care. Then again, it's like CM, they also don't care, and luckilly TDU2 has nothing to do with either of them.

So far, all I see is 'Most wanted' really. I LIKED Most Wanted, (can't seem to find a PC version anywhere.) but really don't need two versions.:lol::lol:

And I recently got Undercover and must say, it's bloody awful.

Summation? Looking forward to TDU2.

I'd rather NFS World have bad physics if it means it keeps their fans away from the TDU2 forums, asking for NFS MW style physics from Eden.

The first half of the game is free, and the 2nd half is $20. I can see why those people are screaming at EA :nuts:

The Blur devs must be up to their necks in complaints, since you have to pay $40 on Steam for 100% of the game ;)

It's due out on July 20th (or earlier if you are in the UK or USA and pre-order the $20 starter pack). I tried but the website wouldn't let me buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

erm... you do know what a Beta is, don't you? They only give you a fraction of the content and modes to reduce the download size and test only what they want tested. You, as the beta tester, are supposed to help the developers by playing what they give you and by sending specific feedback.

As if sending them details actually changes anything. EA's NFS team are too snobby to hear what we want. When we say we want a better game after prostreet, they give us Undercover...

I mean, inbreeding hamsters is better.

erm... you do know what a Beta is, don't you? They only give you a fraction of the content and modes to reduce the download size and test only what they want tested. You, as the beta tester, are supposed to help the developers by playing what they give you and by sending specific feedback.

Yeah, but I'm 100% sure that the final version is going to suck just as much as the beta

I'm still annoyed at them for not bringing the NFS Shift addons to PC. That game was made for PC (since that's where 95% of sim driving games are).

If they released another 20 tracks for Shift this year, I'd buy it for almost the same amount of money I spent on the original game.

I'm still annoyed at them for not bringing the NFS Shift addons to PC. That game was made for PC (since that's where 95% of sim driving games are).

If they released another 20 tracks for Shift this year, I'd buy it for almost the same amount of money I spent on the original game.

True. Only NFS I ever enjoyed after Porsche (a gorgeous game). I so want the Stirling Moss in SOME game..