We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

the end of gemballa

pascallll

The Porsche and Ferrari tuning company gemballa is fallen. And it's the fault of uwe gemballa.

c37e864f.jpg

You are thinking he is hold hostage in africa, but that isn't true! Gemballa had financial problems, so he pretended he was hold hostage in africa, but he just took all the money and let his company die.:crying:

Now he's still somewhere in Africa.

Link:http://jalopnik.com/5472919/gemballa-owner-not-missing-just-hiding-from-government.

Gemballa were one of the better Porsche tuning houses imo. If you wanted stupid speed you got it.

You couldn't help but wonder what the future would hold after recent events there and then Uwe Gemballa's disappearance in frankly odd circumstances.

Their website is down also. Guess it's all over.

Ah, the man standing behind the fall of Gemballa shall be beaten to death by gypsies...:x

I hate it when such great companies fall apart because of the bad leadership of a single person.

R.I.P. Mirage GT, MIG U1, Avalanche 911s and all their other cars. You'll be missed by me.

Whoa whoa whoa guys, you all need to slow down. This whole thing about his disappearance being intentional is only SPECULATION, nothing has been confirmed. So stop being so quick on judging his person.

As for the cars his company produced, well to each his own. I never had much of a passion for Gemballa cars, but I still think it's extremely sad to see a company, any company, closing under these kind of circumstances. Here's hoping that one day he'll come back and start making mental cars again.

Agreed.

I mean, i'm not dancing around that they're gone, but i'm sorry, that Enzo is hideous.

It night not be the best looking thing, but its unique, so thats why I like it, I mean there are 399 other people like you that have an Enzo(and its probably Red..) so for someone to do something like that is awesome IMO. RIP to Gemballa though, their cars were insane. The Mirage GT is one sexy car.

It night not be the best looking thing, but its unique, so thats why I like it, I mean there are 399 other people like you that have an Enzo(and its probably Red..) so for someone to do something like that is awesome IMO. RIP to Gemballa though, their cars were insane. The Mirage GT is one sexy car.

I totally agree with you, Gemballa's cars were made with courage and uniqueness in mind, their tuning was something more than just putting new wheels and a carbon fibre hood on some ordinary car.

Really? What about all of the ones that have crashed and burned? ;)