We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody explain me what i must do with invite from atari. Or nothing and i must already waiting ?

ecba2611aeddt.jpg

Just got the same email,but I found something interesting.

Test Drive ® Unlimited 2 © 2010 Atari, Inc. All rights reserved. Designed and developed by Eden Games. Published by Atari, Inc., New York, NY. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. "Aston Martin" and the Aston Martin Wings logo device (as well as individual model names, including "DB9", "DBS", Volante", "Vantage" and "One-77") are trademarks owned and used by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. This product is produced under licence and incorporates such trade marks and other materials, such as copyright and designs, owned by Aston Martin. Such materials may not be reproduced, deleted, amended or otherwise used in any way except with the prior written permission of Aston Martin Lagonda Limited." The McLaren name and logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McLaren Racing Limited. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association.

It appears to confirm the dbs volante,or some aston martin volante

@Eathan: if you haven't applied for the beta yet: DO IT!!! :p If you already have, you can ignore it. :)

And I just thought you received a confirmation you are chosen, I got all my hopes up high and went to check my mail... I need to read better :p

Ye it seems to confirm á Volante, not straight away the DBS, could be another one too.

No, it doesn't confirm anything. It just means that "Volante" is owned by Aston Martin, and is part of a licensing agreement. Lamborghini licenses the LM002 everywhere but that never gets used.

Also note that the Rapide is not there either, which means I could potentially have been correct in saying that the contract may have been done up before the Rapide was included. This however does not mean that the Rapide will or will not be in the game.

Just got the same email,but I found something interesting.

Test Drive ® Unlimited 2 © 2010 Atari, Inc. All rights reserved. Designed and developed by Eden Games. Published by Atari, Inc., New York, NY. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. "Aston Martin" and the Aston Martin Wings logo device (as well as individual model names, including "DB9", "DBS", Volante", "Vantage" and "One-77") are trademarks owned and used by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. This product is produced under licence and incorporates such trade marks and other materials, such as copyright and designs, owned by Aston Martin. Such materials may not be reproduced, deleted, amended or otherwise used in any way except with the prior written permission of Aston Martin Lagonda Limited." The McLaren name and logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McLaren Racing Limited. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association.

It appears to confirm the dbs volante,or some aston martin volante

I hope it's the DBS Volante!

@Eathan: if you haven't applied for the beta yet: DO IT!!! :p If you already have, you can ignore it. :)

And I just thought you received a confirmation you are chosen, I got all my hopes up high and went to check my mail... I need to read better :p

Ye it seems to confirm á Volante, not straight away the DBS, could be another one too.

same thing with me, im like WOOO I GOT CHOSEN, then after i read it, im like -_-

I applied yesterday, then just found this thread today. Oops.

What was weird about the form was it asked you what console you owned. I own none, but it didn't let me proceed without ticking one of the boxes. So I put Xbox 360 as my gf owns one, and it spends a lot of time in my living room.:D

Same here, I ticked a Wii though. Now that I think of it, might not have been the best option xD

LOL!, well think about it this way, not many are going to apply for the wii, so there is a higher chance of your recieving a beta ;)

How do they know it? o.O

EDIT:

Hey Everyone!

Since this happens to be my first post, I'll go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Noel "Destra" Holmes and I'm one of the leads in the Customer Support department.

I wanted to let everyone know that we recently sent out a few e-mails regarding the TDU2 Beta. Note that receiving one of these e-mails does not guarantee acceptance into the beta, and anyone who is interested in participating must apply and be accepted individually.

We will provide regular updates as we approach the start of the beta. Your interest and enthusiasm are appreciated, and we can't begin the community testing!

-Destra