We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, you won't wait too long. Couple of hours ago I started my work on a weather mod, and so far results are promising.

I've set my deadline to the middle of August to finish new roads, new weather and to include autoinstaller. :) Further nature texture tweaks will have to wait till end of that month.

Any news of the progress iLLusion?:)

Actually, nothing worth mentioning. I just can't get those roads to look the way I want. Could say the same about weather. But... I've made some new nature textures and... autoinstaller should be ready in a day or two (maybe even sooner, it depends on patch's free time). :D

You wrote in the ReadMe that i have to drop the files from the level folder into the field from the commonworld.bnk !

But it doesn't function !

There is always a forbidden tick...

It's too lavish to replace all files manually.

I hope you can help me

Greetings

BMWDortmund

@patys Those roads aren't from my release. They are Opelos work. Check his topic [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=17340]here[/url], and you can get it [URL="http://www.filefront.com/15808273/CommonWorld---light-road.zip/"]here[/URL]. @all patch told me he finished his work on autoinstaller, so it should be ready to download in a few hours. EDIT: And... long awaited autoinstaller is (finally) added! Once again, I have to give my thanks to Djey for his awesome app, and [i]patch[/i] for his help. More good news? Yep, I've learned how to make autoinstaller(s) by myself, so my future mod(s) will be just few clicks away!

Pic01 - Hmm, that's really strange indeed. I didn't encountered that problem yet. Can you send me location of it?

Pic02 - Well, ofcourse they do. If you haven't noticed, this is still 0.8 version, and I'm still far away from the full release. Just be patient, that tree will be probably changed in next version. ;)