We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------

What do you use for the trees?

---------

Sly870 > I use the version of illusion: Paradise Island v0.9.4 + Autumn Add-On. Simply. What gives color to the trees.

----

iLLusion > As discussed last week, I encountered problems over the map. "Black departments. ^ ^:sulk:

I uninstalled and reinstalled: Test Drive Unlimited, for a clean game.

Then install your mod and the problem was solved. In mod "Lite". I have not tried the Full version.

For cons, I did not have fog after installing the mod and addon. ^ ^

After several start-up, Test Drive or mist appeared in the game!

Very curious! But nature without fog was very nice.

Therefore, I finalized my video "BMW M3" with the fog, while my sequences for registration had been made without this detail!

Anyway, great job illusion. ;)

About that TDU2 map thingy... I'm really gettin' tired hearing same questions over and over again. Seriously, this is the last time I'm writin' a reply to it, and I'm going to ignore them from now on, either you like it or not. :D

No matter how hard I try, random people will drop in here and moan about the black map. Don't forget to read included info file for more informations. is written just under download links. When you start installation of IP, you can see the same thing - Don't forget to read included info file for more informations. Then how come every one of them fails to check that info file and actually take some time to read it? Cause if they did, not only would they get to know about this project a bit more, but they would also found an answer to many questions they may have. Yes, that includes black map aka TDU2 inspired map. It's a feature, it's not a bug... for gazilionth time. I really gave my best to explain almost everything about it in a great detail, I even provided links to YouTube so that you can see it in action and make a choice between Full and Lite Edition before you go ahead with the installation of Island Paradise.

I've tried to be tolerant for couple of months, patiently wrote black map related answers numerous of times, but what's enough is enough. I've spent 7-8 months, hundreds and hundreds hours of my own free time working hard on IP, and you can't spend 5 minutes of your life to read one info file? That's just lame. :nnnn:

---

@Rubie38

M3 E92 is an epic car! And with cool music and video editing, this M3 really looks even better! Thanks for sharing that video with us! ;)

I'm so sad to hear that you had to reinstall your TDU cause of Island Paradise... I'll warn other users to first uninstall old version of IP before they decide to install new version. Hopefully, bug like that won't happen ever again. Thanks for the help and compliments Rubie. ;)

@Sly870

Strange. That's the first reported case of game crash cause of Full Edition. :p

I've made another patch for Island Paradise. It adds support for Turbo Lag's Reflection Enhancer for all those non-hdr users out there.

DOWNLOAD iLLusion - Island Paradise Patch 01

Hint: Island Paradise actually looks a bit better if you turn off HDR. Give it a try! ;)

@Sly870

Sorry mate, I can't right now. :) You can write me on my mail if it's something important. ;)