We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official System Requirements for TDU2

iLLGT3

Just wait for the game to come,or a demo,don't have to be in a hurry!I was in a hurry for my video-card for another game and i made a mistake and now i want to sell it! (HD5870) :(

Why do you want to sell the best card for it's price? That will be a mistake :)

As M1eX says, wait till TDU2 is out or when people has played the beta, before buying anything. Most systems on here are probably just fine.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

623 euro's? o.O

*faints*

If that is what it will take to play TDU2 with medium or higher graphics, I guess I won't be getting TDU2 or I'll be playing it like GTA IV: low detail and relatively low-res.

Still, I'll wait for beta. That way we might get to hear the videomemory needed for TDU2. I mean, searching for an HD4870 gives cards between 70 and 700 euros, depending how much memory they have.

wtf minimum reqs 8800? since when is my 8800GTS 320 OC a minimum req? lol.. I play gta 4 on Highest... don't believe it's a minimum requirement XD

Well I thought just the same thing lol

I think we should all wait for the Beta to come out, so that we can see testers' feedback. Since Eden practically said they'll choose people with all kinds of rigs, I'm sure there will be at least one person running the beta with min. specs and recommended specs. If the game runs poorly even on great rigs, I'm sure we'll see all kinds of posts in the official forums :D

I'm hoping people with 8800s and HD3870s will be able to play the game fine, without lowering all details and resolution. If I was waiting for TDU2 to update my PC and really had to, I'd either get a HD5770 or, if I had the money, a GTX470 or a HD5850/HD5870. If I had at least a GTX260/HD4870 or greater, I'd wait till I get some feedback.

Since perhaps the Beta is almost out, we might get these answers real soon :D (at least I hope so lol)

The systems in my house are a mess, some parts are good quality, others are poops.

until not long ago I had a 8800GTS, 1Gb of RAM and a 1.6Core 2 Duo... Atleast now I have a 2.6Ghz and 2Gb of ram, so I should meet the reqs.

My dad's is worse though, he has A Nvidia BFG 9800, and a Pentium 4... So much wasted potential that I'd happily liberate!

• 2 weeks later...

Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2,66Ghz

4GB (667Mhz though) RAM

ATi HD4890 1GB

This means I have the recommended specs, but does it mean I can run it maxed?

With minimum I think it will run on lowest settings, but what does recommended mean, that I can run it maxed or on medium or something?

Yeah, a Pentium 4 is pretty old and will struggle to run any of this years games at decent performance.

I'm guessing the E6750 build will be able to play the game at medium-high settings - depending on what resolution you use.

We really need something specific here. I am still hoping somebody who did the beta can tell his specs, how the game ran, and what will be recommended for medium, high and max settings. Or Eden should tell us which pc's they are using when they display TDU2 somewhere.