We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Free PC Games legally, anyone?

The Queen

On the website GreenManGaming, they are doing a special deal where you can get a game up to £25 completely free, for this weekend only so don't miss out! I was actually shocked when I saw this deal. :eek:

Cracking freebie - totally loads of games to choose from - save up to £25

Simply go to http://www.greenmangaming.com, choose a game, stick it in your basket, make an account, use this voucher code on checkout: 1FREE-PROMO-WORLD and your done. :D

Few examples of what you can get and the savings: -

Kings Bounty: The Legend £24.99

Elven Legacy £24.99

A Farewell to Dragons £23.99

Tropico 3 £19.99

Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey £19.99

Pole Position 2010 £19.99

Ninja Blade £19.99

Men of War: Red Tide £19.99

Grand Ages: Rome £19.99

Dawn of Magic 2 £19.99

Crash Time 3 £19.99

Panzer Elite Action Gold £17.99

NecroVisioN: Lost Company £15.99

UFO Extraterrestrials GOLD Edition £14.99

Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger £14.99

(Note: You can get any game on the site, these are only examples for reference!)

I personally went for Crash Time 3 as I have wanted it for a while and the cheapest it is online is around £13. ;)

Original post : HotUKDeals

------

For those thinking is this actually legit and safe, I have tested it and it works flawlessly. It has DRM but is very similar to Steam and those familiar to Steam will know it's not interfering in any way and how can you say no to getting a game FOR FREE? :D

I can confirm this offer is international so those Aussies and Americans and whoever else who want to take part in this offer, can do. ;)

Guest turbo lag

Just got 4X4 Hummer. I'll have to download the game later as I don't have a free 3gB left of internet for the rest of the month. :) Cheers David.

let me know what the game is like as I can't decide between this and another game

Can't argue with a freebie Thanks alot :thumbsup:

I was looking at getting it until I seen the vids on youtube. It's a offroad racer not trials precision driving like I thought it would be.

Downloaded/Installed Crash Time 3.

*Launch Game*

"I'm sorry. There appears to be a problem loading the game".

Update DirectX..

*Launch Game*

"I'm sorry. There appears to be a problem loading the game".

Seeing as I didn't pay for it I'm not even going to muck about trying to get it to work.

Graphics drivers up to date, DirectX up to date, everything is up to date. Capsule installed properly, the game itself so say installed properly.

Uninstalled the game and the program. I'll stick to Steam.

I've downloaded it but I'm going to wait till I transfer it over to my desktop before playing it. It better work, I spent all of 3 minutes on that website!

And if I get bored of it, can I trade it in for £8.99 and get another game for free? :confused:

I've downloaded it but I'm going to wait till I transfer it over to my desktop before playing it. It better work, I spent all of 3 minutes on that website!

And if I get bored of it, can I trade it in for £8.99 and get another game for free? :confused:

As long as the trade-in value keeps it's price, then you can trade it in for that price and get a game up to that price. ;)

Thats the way i see it :thumbsup: