We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Contest - Create your own concept car !

TheDuck38

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, already got a concept Opel Speedster near completion... Not the best quality but... meh...

Hopefully some others will show interest and we can actually get something going

Yesss, please !

The 'contest' is still valid. Just post your pictures and links...

TD38

I didn't wanted to start a new project before I got my CRK-AMG finished but I did... It's gonna be a coupe with luxury style to it but not overdone, infact it'll only look luxurious but perhaps it might end up having as much luxury as a Merc A-Class...

I doubt it'll be usefull for TDU1 or TDU2 though, it already has too much polygons and I am not even really deep in this project. :p

Yesss, please !

The 'contest' is still valid. Just post your pictures and links...

TD38

Kay :3

Probably not gonna work on it any more though... Just maybe a few renders, then get MetalShredder7 to convert :p

Gallery

http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/acid44/Concept/

Preview of the final so far. (EDIT: By the way, this is at the in-game level of smoothing)

-------------------------

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/acid44/Concept/concept12.png

You guys might want to put some transparent watermarks in your images over the cars themselves, if any aspiring car designer sees a topic like this, with tons of images with no copywrites on them, he can steal your stuff and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it.

You guys might want to put some transparent watermarks in your images over the cars themselves, if any aspiring car designer sees a topic like this, with tons of images with no copywrites on them, he can steal your stuff and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it.

Not necessarily, the photo can always be traced back to the program used to make it, and if they edit the photo you could just show your model to whoever's questioning it

Exactly Right. Just its a one-77 rear :)

I call it the Rev177 (how original!)

Better name: The Astoghini Marventon.