We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

E: Apparently there is a challenge going on, if the

gets one million views before 12.12., they'll add 3 supercar convertibles – the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition in the game for free apparently. Source.

:odance:

The same game that makes people pay extra for cars already in the game. Hmm.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this may sound dumb, but I've just realised... For everyone complaining about the 25 photo limit on Autolog, I just noticed that all photos taken, regardless of whether they're uploaded to Autolog or not, are saved in a folder called "Criterion Games" under the Pictures section of My Documents

Yesterday I've completed racer carrer of NFS HP. I really like this game - especially Autolog, with comparing times with your friends and racing to be on the top - quite nice. I've also recorded final race gameplay:

Check also my other gameplays (full details, 1920x1080 resolution - so 1080p):

Well so far they have released the 'Rebel Pack' of cars for a $ price of course.

The Dr. Pepper cars (Xbox 360 anyway).

Not to mention the 3 roadsters (Bentley, Lambo, Viper) 'free' if their game launch video views hit one miillion by Dec. 12?

Now they are planning a 'Super Sports Pack' which is going to include not only more cars but more events...

Criterion Games will soon deliver some new rides and some new ways to pit those rides against the fuzz in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by way of the newly announced Super Sports Pack.

The DLC includes the following six cars:

• Bugatti Veyron SS

• Bugatti Veyron SS Interceptor

• Porsche 911 GT2

• Porsche 911 GT2 Interceptor

• Gumpert Apollo

• Gumpert Apollo Interceptor

Read more: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Super Sports Pack DLC Announced - G4tv.com

'Super Sports Pack Video':

Nice to see it's being supported like I hoped it would. Some are already bored & disappointed with the game.

I hope to see more in the near future not unlike the many DLC's offered for Paradise.

The game has so much more potential for DL content, but how long will they stay interested to release more?