We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3: Vote TDU2 into the Top Ten and Live Presentation

drivefast

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the Eden devs wouldn't spend all their time working on new online features only to use a technology that would cause more issues, in other words, GFLW probably isn't that bad in itself, but has been badly implemented by a lot of other developers).

Using GFWL may also help to rectify the problem that TDU1 had where the XBOX 360 received DLC packs and the PC players received nothing for a few years until the mega-pack came out.

I think that the GFWL is great: We will likely get all DLC packs on time and Eden can get more money, because people can buy DLC packs easier than before, and for example people without credit card can buy DLC packs, because they can buy Live Point Cards from a shop and then redeem them.

I think GFWL is good for TDU2, if it's implemented well.

Please dont take the fact with aquaplaning to seriously, this were subjective impressions from the author, what he meant was, that rain has effect on the driving behavior. I dont think they have technical correct Aquaplaning.

These are the reports:

Please dont take the fact with aquaplaning to seriously, this were subjective impressions from the author, what he meant was, that rain has effect on the driving behavior. I dont think they have technical correct Aquaplaning.

These are the reports:

It could be real thin layers of water on the road, one of the early previews mentioned puddles building up at rainfall. But yes I know it's just the effect of aquaplaining, not the physical presence of it.

afaik aquaplaning appears only on roads partly covered with water layer, not on just wet roads. So we could say it's an extreme form of loosing traction, like on ice. I doubt they will simulate this but I'd certainly love it. We just gonna feel a lower grip while raining and shortly after, that's all.

You don't have to delete it man, I'm sure that there's people who would've found that information helpful (those who don't check the carlist!)

Atleast that's only been posted twice, unlike the 4 or 5 times i've seen the link to the gamespot video interview! :lol: