We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I advise sony vegas to render the videos, but with movie maker you should be able to get 1080p fine. I don't remember how it works but there should be an export option for 1920*1080 resolution, however I dont think you can adjust the bitrate with windows movie maker :(

I've used both and have heard many other experts say what they prefer about various options (including FCP), 80% of them personally preferred Vegas as well. What their employers invested in was another story though.

I updated and fired up ETS2 the other day. Took me a while to find the button that turns off high beams and the clutch pedal was slowly losing range, so I ended up trying to shift as few times as possible, until it stopped working just as I arrived at my destination, where I had to power cycle the wheel. Only a problem with ETS2 as it's the only sim that requires you to push the clutch in 100% to shift gears.

I've used both and have heard many other experts say what they prefer about various options (including FCP), 80% of them personally preferred Vegas as well. What their employers invested in was another story though.

I updated and fired up ETS2 the other day. Took me a while to find the button that turns off high beams and the clutch pedal was slowly losing range, so I ended up trying to shift as few times as possible, until it stopped working just as I arrived at my destination, where I had to power cycle the wheel. Only a problem with ETS2 as it's the only sim that requires you to push the clutch in 100% to shift gears.

Which pedals have you got? I can guide you through repairing fanatec pedals if they're the standard 911 ones or the clubsports.

Clubsports shouldn't give you problems, and if they do it can be either 3 things, mis placed Magnetic sensor or not tight enolguh or too tight, bad angle of the "conrod", or faulty magnetic sensor.

I can help you fix your issues ry if you need ;)

My turn :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9gazpbuHI