We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Coupé MOVING SPOILER

TDUZoqqer

If you replaced a car that doesn't have opening windows, you'll have to change that in TDUPE 2.77 (latest version).

If you change the car type to Coupe, the windows should be up by default, if you change it to Roadster or Cabriolet, you'll have to put them up manually.

If you don't have anything bound to the single window key, that needs to be done. Just having the "up and down" keys bound isn't enough.

I went through all this myself with the Veyron, and as soon as I had it all set up, I lost the game save, so now I still have to unlock the car again before I can buy it. I put the Veyron on the Chrysler ME-412.

oh boy, this must be it. i overwrote the stirling moss slr and maybe thats the problem. originally it was slr allright, but after the installing tool it became the slr striling moss. all i did is copy pasted the new slr on this one.

thanks, this was a huge help!

i try this:thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you change the car type to Coupe, the windows should be up by default, if you change it to Roadster or Cabriolet, you'll have to put them up manually.

Turn it:) if you have a roadster it will be up by default, but when you have a coupe, you have to up it manuell;)

If you replaced a car that doesn't have opening windows, you'll have to change that in TDUPE 2.77 (latest version).

If you don't have anything bound to the single window key, that needs to be done. Just having the "up and down" keys bound isn't enough.

I went through all this myself with the Veyron, and as soon as I had it all set up, I lost the game save, so now I still have to unlock the car again before I can buy it. I put the Veyron on the Chrysler ME-412.

THIS WORKS

THANK YOU:thumbsup::monkeydance:

It's great you keep the original interiors so you can choose colours.

I don't think that's the original interior, he just figured out how to get custom colors working on mods. Other modders claim to know how to do it, but they claim forcing people to use 1 or 2 mandatory colors makes their mods "more special"......they're wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...