We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Penfold's Snaps, Updated - Epic Jag Concept Thing.

Penfold

Just some of best automotive photos from my holiday, I thought I'd share we you, now I've finally got round to sorting some of them, I'll probably just update this every so often when I've sorted out some more.

So i'll start with my first trip to Monaco.

SLR

2d76j6b.jpg

GT3RS

66adef.jpg

GT

303ec7o.jpg

599 GTO

jhc5n8.jpg

GTR, only reason i'm showing this is because it was from Texas! Suprised to see quite a few cars from America around.

rw40au.jpg

The arabs must think i'm stalking them

2h6v8yx.jpg

One of many 458s that day

ivbhqg.jpg

Diablo with a funny nose and SLS

jgkyoh.jpg

Pur Sang

2jb47m8.jpg

Another Veyron, pity about the chain.

xf71n9.jpg

Ok, so it's a bit dark, but I like it :D

2po4c1t.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me, but why don't they look as good quality wise as the photos you usually do? Nice shots though, that GT-R is from Texas lol:p

Probably because most of them aren't edited at all because I couldn't be bothered and I only ever put the best ones on flickr. :p

If it's any comfort the SV isn't painted pink, it's wrapped.

Yep.

In Arabialand (in the UAE anyway) you can't change the colour of your car without going through the registration process again, which is a relatively simple process, but somehow the locals make it last forever.

Vinyl wrapping your car is cheaper/easier and you can do pretty much whatever you want... you should see the things they do when its 'National Day' over here- everybody wraps their car in the UAE colours (windows included).

Was thinking of getting parts of mine wrapped. Might cover up all the chrome with matte black.

Yep.

In Arabialand (in the UAE anyway) you can't change the colour of your car without going through the registration process again, which is a relatively simple process, but somehow the locals make it last forever.

Vinyl wrapping your car is cheaper/easier and you can do pretty much whatever you want... you should see the things they do when its 'National Day' over here- everybody wraps their car in the UAE colours (windows included).

Was thinking of getting parts of mine wrapped. Might cover up all the chrome with matte black.

Ah right, figures. I always thought it was a decent idea, you get to be as individual as you want then once you're done you can take it off and sell the car in it's normal colour without having to find someone who likes your taste. Win win.

Next update, few odd things just seen around and then the Lambo Museum.

Really nice coloured SLS

10gy6ok.jpg

Unimog, not a great pictures but Mike wanted to see it :p

j62a29.jpg

Stupid Wing mirror ><

2vjrl93.jpg

First ever Lamborghini.

5cy3gk.jpg

LM002, Love this car.

f2j98y.jpg

Lots of Lambos

6ib43t.jpg