We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Top gear challenge!

----

Saloons are just 4-doors, I don't think there's an exception for certain niches either.

Heres mine, Should we say what the car is and its price along with the Link? So we know what everyones picking....

A Lancia Thema 2.0LTR 16v Turbo

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1920614.htm

Costing £1,500! :D

I had to go with somthing diffrence!

Oh, I also saved a screenshot of Ad so when/if the car gets sold and the ad removed, We can still refer to it via screenshot!

I know this costs too much but I cried from laughter when I came across this. I believe this Aussie is being a tad too optimistic. ($23,000AUD would be about 14,000 Pounds)

My real entry (given up on Australian car pricing. Unless I want some shabby old Commodore or falcon that are Predominantly owned by hoons) is from the UK: Clicksticles 4,990 Pounds

In Singapore, that Civic truly is the best you can hope for at this price level...

One reason for our EXTREMELY limited selection of older (i.e. cheap) vehicles is probably this: less than 3% of Singapore's entire car population (587,840 cars) is more than 10 years old, while 78% are less than 5 years old