We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: DUB 300c ver:2.0

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

that playground stoles even from other russian sites,at least it's not a personal thing against other countries,they're a bunch of

about do the same thng,i don't think it's fair with the serious russians modders like grin and stargt,but some other deserve it,like the one who was charging for mods and others that don't let non russians download their mods

Edit: in the 300C mod that stev give the credits to razer,but in most of the other don't,such a cretin....

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

• Replies 54
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u pls tell me wat are u crying abaut u dont make eny 3d mods for tdu u dont have to worry abaut nothing so pls stop taking abaut it nobody can stop it eny way or shod we all lock mods and rar folders like tool ??? comon man all know that is BS i have no prob with ups on other sites enyway all know who the main importer is from the most mods or cars

How is anybody on another site supposed to know who the original modder is if that modder refuses to protect their mods at all???

With an attitude like that, you're only helping the thieves steal your mods.

If you refuse to do anything to stop them or hinder them in any way, then you've got no right in the future to get mad about your stuff being stolen.

And honestly, stop the cellphone texting speek, it's extremely childish and annoying to see on a message board, and next time someone tries to help you by letting you know about the stolen mods, don't turn around and spit in their face, it only makes YOU look bad.

• 2 weeks later...
    i didnt knew that as much users over here like that 'real fat 24" chrome wheels gangzta crap'

i really can't find any other words form that...

If u dont like it dont look or dl it:imwithstupid:

crap yeah right mann

Are u a bit jealous bec it come good on other pepole ????

evry1 got a difrent taste and thats good some like stock stuff like you and some guys like a little tund stuff

so stop talking rubbish ok (Or did I talk like that at the mods u did ?????????)

That was pretty low blow Zoqqer, and totally out of line. What's wrong with some variety? Not everyone around here like those lame Lambo's & Ferrari's either, but you don't see them writing disrespectful posts. :D

$HOTGUN, don't mind hate posts you may receive around here, modders receive them daily, cause TDU modding community is... a bit awkard at times.

Keep on making your mods and ofcourse, keep on sharing them with the rest of the crowd. ;)

That was pretty low blow Zoqqer, and totally out of line. What's wrong with some variety? Not everyone around here like those lame Lambo's & Ferrari's either, but you don't see them writing disrespectful posts. :D

$HOTGUN, don't mind hate posts you may receive around here, modders receive them daily, cause TDU modding community is... a bit awkard at times.

Keep on making your mods and ofcourse, keep on sharing them with the rest of the crowd. ;)

True True And Again True :thumbsup::thumbsup: As He Said e.g. Me -I hate Lambos Ferraris Sallens and other exotic crap as u could see my requests :) I Like Normal Street Cars but never said something like zoqqer on any Lambo, ferrari etc. topic:oook:so keep up the good work m8 and Like Ilussion said don't mind the haters :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. Sorry 4 any :badspelling: mistakes :cheeky: