We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up to Level 13, and have only ~$50g in the bank with 30 cars, and have completed the Beginner Level with all Gold trophies - not overly looking forward to starting again on the next league. I'm up to the iB license, but having only two songs alternating during loading music really gets on my nerves (I know I can turn it off altogether, but it would be nice if the menu music was also used.

You win one in the middle A-Spec series I think. :p

And does anyone else have problems with the photomode camera. Most of the time the final photo is nothing like the one in the viewfinder. It's always at a different angle and sometimes wrong side of the car.

Yoy win it in the pro thing, last championship.

Dont forget its a standard model so the only thing you will enjoy is the acxelaatrelaring :)

Thanks matey :) And yeah im aware of it's standard-ness, sure, make the veyron standard and the suzuki cervo premium....(see my photo thread for what car im on about)

:cheeky:

Got the Sebastien Loeb Championship thing in the Special Events done today. Once I turned the Traction Control off it was stupidly easy. Also did the last Karting championship as well, I ended up going from 200,000 credits to over 700,000 just for doing five easy races.

Traction Control, what a load of absolute crap, especially in rallying. Oh look, I'm trying to power out of a hair-pin corner and you're going to limit my turbo boost and power as a whole so I hardly move at all for ten seconds. Then again, it's not just in the rallying, it's in the tarmac races as well and it does the same and if it does ever magically turn itself on it's only usually set to five yet it seems to be the most intrusive thing ever conceived.

Oh and the Veyron appeared in the Used Car list today, I couldn't buy it though as I only had 198,000 credits at the time and it cost 2,000,000..

Someone explain to me how an Audi R8 (which I can only assume was the V10 version) was pulling away (with ease) from my near as makes no difference 1000BHP Audi RS6 which has had a stage 1 weight reduction, fully customisable gearbox and suspension kit among other things.

This game continues to infuriate me sometimes.

Oi. I won a 960hp Toyota Race car. The thing is fast!

What car did you use for the Like The Wind event on the rectangle track thing? My Mazda Furai is fast enough but they keep nudging me into the wall and it slows me down by about 80mph and I can never win because of it.

just another question where do you win the zonda and the toyota race car?

It's the Like The Wind event on the Extreme one I think for the Toyota race car.

What car did you use for the Like The Wind event on the rectangle track thing? My Mazda Furai is fast enough but they keep nudging me into the wall and it slows me down by about 80mph and I can never win because of it.

It's the Like The Wind event on the Extreme one I think for the Toyota race car.

i just won the car but thanks for the hint :D

and i won the like the wind with the BMW V12 LMR with a stage 3 turbo kit, i got with a car voucher i received i could lend it to you if you want.