We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk inside of TDUCk?

ScoobSTi

Question

Yeah this happens to me a lot recently... I'm not sure what's causing it; either it's my browser, my internet or it's just TDUCk.

Basically what happens is usually when I'm browsing certain threads, the page stops loading when it's halfway done and then it loads the bottom half again, but it's actually a smaller version of the top. Here's a link to a pic.

How do I fix this?

Edit: Oh yeah, the smaller version of TDUCk's links don't work. :eek:

13 answers to this question

That's definitely a new one. By the look of it, it appears to be showing in an iframe or something so maybe some ad blocking software is using the iframe of the ads and showing the forum again.

Also does it work like this only in Opera or does it work in all the others?

That's definitely a new one. By the look of it, it appears to be showing in an iframe or something so maybe some ad blocking software is using the iframe of the ads and showing the forum again.

Also does it work like this only in Opera or does it work in all the others?

Well the iframe or whatever it's called is blocking the rest of the thread's post. As you can see, under iLLGT3's post should be more posts but it's the forum again. And I've just tried it on different browsers now, FF3 doesn't load any pages at all for some reason. IE7 works fine.