We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

Yeah man, and how about discussing that with more qualified people than us AND of course parents or just people you trust... I mean, I'm sorry if I sound like a penis, but crying on the internet and calling people "ass" does not help anything. I remember you talking in the chatbox about your family problems in summer, we discussed it and tried to help you as much as we could so you definitely know we are not asses and idiots who are bathing with ducks and making other people hurt.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude i'm sure we all know how being depressed is me especially but i'm telling you its a lot better to speak to someone in person rather than people on the internet its much better when having a face to face conversation it being a friend/gf/relative or even a teacher (i hate mine so yeah :lol:)

That being we are here to help i know i always will be :D

Well, here is a lesson, never bê over confident of your skills hehe.

Im aware im a very good cyclist, i have 12 years or more of daily bike riding, and i do go on 80km trips whenever im bored,have around 2500 - 3000km clocked since 2 years ago, the point is im a very confident and experient bike rider.

Today, while still on our driveway, Thought id brake late and Hard before reaching the gate, im used to the bike when the roads wet and i have great tires for wet conditions, and My tires and brakes were dry, however the pavement hás a bit if Moss, and My overconridence Led me to skid rather than locking the front wheel and raising the rear as i expected. Needless to say it didnt go as i planned and i slid with My Back and knees on the pavement and hit My jaw on a big, heavy clay jar where we have a huge plant. Só i screwed myself a bit due to overconfidence, só ive learnt we need to be careful at all times, especially when we ré confident, since we wont expect mistakes to happen when They do.

Só careful yall whenever on the road, accidents hapen when You think You vê got things handled.

Sorry for tyos but typing on My tablet xD

Haha, that was rather funny, jatchypatchy.

I don't do those things, I'd say I'm not bad at cycling but still whenever I go with dad's group of MTBers I'm not confident at all. We're usually riding on (quite regularly very steep) muddy forest paths full of branches, stones and stuff like that. I think it happened in August. There was a very steep downhill, well, not even a path. And a forester with his Soviet 4x4 was pruning something. I had to go very close to the car and then quickly turn right. Well, I didn't have much grip there and I lost that remaining grip on a slimy tree root and a big stone. Fell off the bike and did a somersault. Landed in a trench five metres away from the stupid stone. I didn't have the courage to get on the bike again, so embarrasingly put the bike on my shoulders and went on foot down the path. :lol:

Welcome to Dr. Mike Oxlong's room.

Please relax as my assistant Jen Etalia prepares your coffee which will be gently served by Ben Dover.

Please, santtu, tell me about what bothers you.

(very interesting psychologist conversation)

Well...you appear to have Brooke N. Rubbers' syndrome....

Nothing to worry about, nothing at all

Dr.jpg

:p

TL;DR but you guys don't know anything about being depressed before you try doing some army service. I've done 2 weeks of the 6 months minimum and am already worn out T_T

I'm just gonna say, I know all about depression, I used to have suicidal thoughts nearly every day for several months about 3 years ago, I don't get them now though as I am a hell of a lot better than I was back then

I'm off for the weekend, I was stuck there for the past 2 weeks and am going to be stuck there for another 2 weeks straight before the next weekend off. Atm I'm waking up early, eating crappy food, doing way too much exercising, feeling depressed, shooting things, not sleeping, getting shouted at and so on. I don't like it at all :/

my dad enjoyed his military time but he was lucky to be in the navy so they always had great food and not much shooting to do, other than torpedoes xD

Hope it gets better there for you and that it's all over fast. Is there any way you can quit? Here you could say you were against guns and they would run several psychological tests to verify that.