We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

made this thread for those who have bad days such as me...........

So today, i was in class getting myself ready for the next class, as i stepped into the halls, i approached the stairs where i didnt c any liquid..............out of no where i slipped and fell down the stairs LMFAO, good thing no1 really saw me, got back up and headed to class

Talk about a bad day ehh? lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today, i was in class getting myself ready for the next class, as i stepped into the halls, i approached the stairs where i didnt c any liquid..............out of no where i slipped and fell down the stairs LMFAO, good thing no1 really saw me, got back up and headed to class

Ahh, school accidents :thumbsup: xD. Luckily nobody saw you in free fall/tumble :p. Enough people saw me getting my entire chin open when I fell over somebody's leg when I was 7 (I was inside, the guys playing football outside heard me scream), and classmates witnessed I almost fell through a huge 2m by 2m single-glass window from the second floor on high-school.

Not really a bad day today in total, but we are having lots of problems again with the company we get tv from, the sound continues to disable or to have a high screetch of bad reach or something, I'm really getting sick of all those problems, also because it just kills the entire mood in this family, everybody goes into war and misery mode (me too, too bad).

Applied for a couple of jobs yesterday over the nets. For some reason I expected an e-mail today but I haven't got one from either person.

Not that bad, really. If it gets to a week without hearing anything then I'll probably cry.

Suprisingly enough I'm fed up of being sat in the house..

Really, really ironic that this thread pops up on the first "bad" day I've had in over a year.

I recently started a new job at Walgreens. For those outside of the US, Walgreens is the biggest pharmacy in the US, (and also a grocery store) and one of the biggest companies in the US...

I had a guy come in today around 9:00AM. He browsed the store for awhile and decided to buy some printer paper. He was around 20-25 years of age. I scanned the paper and the total was around $6.00. He gave me a $20 and while I was in the process of giving his change to him, he asked if I could give him 5 $1.00 for his $5.00. I said sure and proceeded to give him the 5 $1's.

In the back of my mind, I knew that this is an exact setup for a "quick-change trick." This guy wanted me to give him the 5 $1's and his 5 back by saying that I never gave him the change. He was a horrible "quick-change artist" because the money was still out and visible to him and I. The story ends with him losing the small argument and walking out with his paper and the correct amount of change.

Maybe not a bad day but if he had gotten away, it could have been a lot worse.

Great timing, this thread. :rolleyes: My day was horrible; does anyone here have a "Wellness" class? For those who don't, it's sort like Health and Gym combined for budget reasons or something, and is usually taught by the guy was supposed to be the gym teacher but isn't and coaches for a sports team. My school makes it mandatory for one year, and its pretty bad.

Rather than going into details, let's just say that my Wellness teacher and I have different points of view on career decisions. :rolleyes:

I can't talk to the girl I like because I'm an effin' wuss, I'm autistic, I snap too easily, and I get teased too much.

Is that bad enough for you?

That's rough. :( These things take time, though - have patience. :)

-Leadfoot

I can't talk to the girl I like because I'm an effin' wuss, I'm autistic, I snap too easily, and I get teased too much.

Is that bad enough for you?

ahhh that sucks I have a boy in my class that has autism as well anyway it took me a year to bring myself to ask out the girl I like and I get bullied all the time as well and I have a really short temper. I am sure you will be able to talk to her all it takes is a bit of work and a bit of time you will get there in end :)

;359740']

That's rough. :( These things take time, though - have patience. :)

-Leadfoot

ahhh that sucks I have a boy in my class that has autism as well anyway it took me a year to bring myself to ask out the girl I like and I get bullied all the time as well and I have a really short temper. I am sure you will be able to talk to her all it takes is a bit of work and a bit of time you will get there in end :)

Thank you for your support. For once someone understands me, and not someone telling me to STFU or get banned if I cross the line.

I set my alarm to wake me up at 2am for *ahem* breakfast, forgetting that daylight savings meant that it didn't actually start til 3am. I managed to enable a hidden feature on my car so that the windows automatically close when it rains when the car is locked, which has brightened up my day.