We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: This week involves Enslaved, The Witcher 2, TDU2, Assault Horizon, Ben 10, Splatterhouse

TurboDuck

Enslaved appears to get very good reviews and Lee was just as excited about Enslaved as TDU2

I own Enslaved. It is.. okay. It's by no means a bad game but it is not imo worth the 10/10 it's been getting. Visually its about a 7 and I'd probably go about the same for gameplay as it's solid but not consistently great. We'll ignore the matter of boss fights... Story is a 9, really good stuff and all the cut scenes are excellent. The whole originality of the game is nice, it certainly made a change. Only thing was I didn't really warm to the chracters, I found the pair of them far too annoying to get totally immersed in their world. I'd give it a good 8/10 though.

Oh we came to talk about TDU.. damnit. ><

Enslaved is a great game/movie. It reminds me of the PS days with games like Soul Reaver and even Abe's Odyssey, you know just games that are games but have a very cool story also. Haha t I was the opposite with the characters, I really liked them (except maybe for Pigsy though he does redeem himself somewhat) and like you said the cutscenes and voice acting really add to the story and draw you in.

If I had a PC I'd be getting well excited about The Witcher 2 mind you, it's like a more adult Fable I guess but with better fights and combat. I do hope one or a totally new The Witcher makes it to console at some point.

Splatterhouse? What's not to love with this game, blood, guts, gore and more blood. Not one for the kids you can imagine.

And I bet secretly there are a few Aces here who just don't want to admit it. :cheeky:

...oh and yeah TDU 2, wonder what's in store for that.

If I had a PC I'd be getting well excited about The Witcher 2 mind you, it's like a more adult Fable I guess but with better fights and combat. I do hope one or a totally new The Witcher makes it to console at some point.

I actually wouldnt compare The Witcher to Fable(I played a lot of both it).Of course it is an RPG but it have much more dark climat if you know what I mean and much more adult history.

Anyway, such a pity that he hadn't use 's**n' word :).