We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exclusive TDU2 Car Shot from "moon" Event *REVEALED*

Eudemon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The right answer may be in this thread but like we've said, unfortunately at this time we can't tell you. Whoever is/was first to get it though will get the credit for sure. Hopefully if this new trailer is coming it shouldn't be too long before we can tell you. :monkeydance:

I think that guys from Poland are the best because first who knew is drifterD1 and I am confirmig. It is Nissan GTR R35

here you have got pic and look at chracteristic line on roof ;) and this car isn't show anywere ;)

PS. And sory that I broke your play :P

*explodes*

What does "this car isn't show anywere" have to do with anything?

This whole nondisclosure agreement or whatever that you guys are sticking to is collectively driving thousands of TDU fans insane. I hope you know that, lol.

It's doing the same to us but when we look at it from our POV as being you guys, the surprises to come officially will be well worth it. There is now anywhere from 3-5 (including November) months till release and I wish they would start on some kind of weekly report/reveal/taster etc. Mind you that's down to the marketing bods not the developer so we'll just have to keep on waiting, something you'll have to agree we're getting really good at.... unfortunately.

Good things are coming though.

In fact, it's now not even 100% determined IF they'll come. I remember that Vince guy to say something like what was earlier said about ány DLC content: ''if there is enough interest, we will consider it''.

EDIT: what TDU2 needs is a special concept car, just for this game. I mean, GT has the Citroën GT, Redbull proto and that ugly-behind Nike thingy, NFS in its perfect days had El Niño *which later got refined and made more luxurious as La Niña*. And I'm not talking about a car in the shape of a pizzabox :p