We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who do you think will win?

Camel

Who will be crowned champion?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be crowned champion?

• Fernando Alonso
    • Mark Webber
    • Sebastian Vettel
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Jenson Button

Glad to see Schumacher didn't get decapitated... bet it scared the crap out of him though, for a second anyway.

Great to see a British 2-3... such a shame that Vettel only won because he got lucky coming out of the pits. If that didn't happen, then result would have been completely different. That and ferrari screwing up their pit tactics to block Webber.

It did all make the race quite exciting though.

I was laughing so much watching the Emirati stewards trying to sort out the wreck and then clean the track. 2 brushes between 4 guys. Typical. I bet they've never worked so hard in their lives... seriously. Normally they'd be standing there shouting at 20 Indian labourers to do it.

I was laughing so much watching the Emirati stewards trying to sort out the wreck and then clean the track. 2 brushes between 4 guys. Typical. I bet they've never worked so hard in their lives... seriously. Normally they'd be standing there shouting at 20 Indian labourers to do it.

They said at the begining a lot of British Marshalls go over for abu dhabi race so might not have been from UAE.