We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to 'four'

Eudemon

What do you think of 'four'?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of 'four'?

• I like it.
    • It's different to what I'm used to, but I like it.
    • I'm not sure, it'll probably grow on me though.
    • I hate it.
    • TDUCk should be dark!

Random thing I noticed today whilst tabbing between apps, the banner (Veyron SS) doesn't scale beyond a certain point and overlaps the options below it.

As I said it's a minor thing that doesn't affect me and isn't likely to bother anyone, but I noticed it all the same.

Normal: http://i56.tinypic.com/2cms0a1.png

Scaled: http://i51.tinypic.com/2mm5obk.png

(Mac OS X 10.6.5 / Firefox 3.6.12)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 things Diablo:

1 - I still see those cheesy ads on the left side. I'm currently mainly getting 'imvu' ones which are annoying to say the least.

2 - I'll never use any of those Game stores (partly due to my location), can there be a UserCP option to not show it?

3. When looking at a forum, it's hard/impossible? to tell which threads are locked.

When I posted a video in the video thread only the link worked showed up bot not the video on the page itself (when you put the characters behind = between a [TUBE]...[TUBE]. And yeah I liked the dark one better too. It fits this forum better I guess and makes it special...

You just did it wrong. All you need between the [TUBE ] tags is the code after v= in the URL, not the whole URL.

E.G.

You would use

JBfjU3_XOaA

Looks like I did it right! When I did it the space appeared but no video. Now the video is there! Either I did it right or a moderator has something to do with it... :)

Or you could just stop being a tit and wright in black. :)

No and it's write, even I know that and I'm stupid.

I had a look at that last night and I think I found the file for doing it' date=' might blow up the forum getting it to work but I haven't done that for a while so could be fun! [/quote']

:hide:

• 3 weeks later...

Is the image scrolling off the right side of the page ever going to be fixed in FireFox like it is for IE users???

It's seriously annoying not to be able to see the right half of all images, as well as not having access to any of the buttons on the right side of the page because of the broken scrolling.....

Guest mr cars

Glad to see I'm not alone on this cropping issue. I can't see all the brilliant mods and TDU2 screens (well, I can see about half of them!) just a grey bar...