We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

As a HUGE lamborghini fan this really disappoints me. also i really looked forward to making RAWMEAN's Maserati Gran turismo from the gold rush rally as well as the Dukes of Hazard Zr-1.

the only cars i see myself enjoying are the SLS, rs6, r8, clk63, 16m, 599, Grand Sport, Super Sport, S5, and GT-R.

However, I imagine that Atari is planning on a 10 dollar mega pack after the launch. in which case the money spent on the game would equal $60. so i suppose this might not be the end of the world, given that said pack includes the no brainers they excluded. :mad:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Lamborghinis and only one Corvette? Thats very disappointing! Even no ACR Viper, Challenger,etc. Wow. I'll still buy the game and play the hell out of it, but I probably won't spend as much time on it as I did the first. We should do a forum wide petition.. and judging by the poll results(even though we're only a small fraction of the market) Atari and Eden need a wake up slap or something..

No Lamborghinis and only one Corvette? Thats very disappointing! Even no ACR Viper, Challenger,etc. Wow. I'll still buy the game and play the hell out of it, but I probably won't spend as much time on it as I did the first. We should do a forum wide petition.. and judging by the poll results(even though we're only a small fraction of the market) Atari and Eden need a wake up slap or something..

Also note the amount of audi's and ferrari's, we could easily do with less of those, or better (to prevent crying), more of others.

I've combined Spyders/and coupes (so we count only one as the model)
That's not right, I mean come on; an F430 Scuderia and the F430 Scuderia Spider 16M are 2 different cars. You can't label them 1 model just because they share the same sort of design. The Veyron's apart from the 16.4, Grand Sport and Super Sport are 3 definite different model types even if they do share similarities with each other.

Pick definite examples sure like the 599GTB and the China Edition but don't try and blur others that definitely are of their own.

no no no no NO!!!!!!! thats all i can say about the car list...

i know that the enviroment looks quite cute but... common are those 80 cars the result of the 4 years of development???

i really hope that the guys from atari take a serious look at this thread and reconsider the cars they want to release. i wouldnt even mind if they say: We´ll delay the release date even greater to get some proper cars on it

PS: Im not regreting for NOT pre-ordering it!!!