We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and didnt know clarence xD, now i do :D how hard is it to admit it in a society filled with stereotipes and wrong ideals?

I think it is worse with such comments as this one,,, :hmmm:

He doesn't have to admit his sexuality... everyone has one. ;)

and didnt know clarence xD, now i do :D how hard is it to admit it in a society filled with stereotipes and wrong ideals?

Anyways, hope your valentine's day went great :D And everyone else's too :D

My sexual preference has nothing to do with my character, which is why saying it isn't all that hard. I don't expect anyone to know, it's not like a disease or something, just personal choice. It's still going well, I've got hours left with it only being 1 PM - trying to write a poem... with all my eloquence.

I know its not like a disease LOL, doesnt really bother me LOL, sometimes its even a genetical difference ;D

As long as everyone's happy, i just asked because society (at least portuguese) likes to criticise homosexuality and "run" from them and leave them kind of alone, was just asking if you had to deal with that too and how :) Saying its worse to comment etc is what i call "pitty treatment" (dont take the pitty literally, its not what i mean), in which people try to treat other like "ooh poor boy, of course its not wrong etc", i hate that, its clearly showing a difference, i treat everyone equally, bisexual, homo, hetero, makes no difference to me, they are still people :D

Anyways ontopic? xD (i know i started it xD )