We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Superfan Showdown *extended to 28th January!*

Eudemon

Hey guys, if you want to show off your creative prowess as well as your excitement for TDU2 then the Superfan Showdown is probably the ultimate way to do so ....well apart from buying 10 copies of the game and cuddling up to them in your bed of course (like Mellors).

You need to get your entries in before the 14th January 2011 and the winner will be announced in February. Rules apply and unfortunately certain countries and only those 21* and over will be able to submit an entry (legal mumbo jumbo unfortunately) but if you want to go for it then just do it!

Entries can be anything from a video, poster, blog, website, fanart or the like and you must be registered on Home | Test Drive Unlimited 2 Official Website in order to submit your entry.

Good Luck!!

Superfan Showdown | Test Drive Unlimited 2 Official Website

*If you are under 21 years of age and as entries must be submitted by those of the age of 21 or over you can pass on the rights to your entry to someone of the required age who can then submit it to the Contest. This person will have to register at Home | Test Drive Unlimited 2 Official Website first before they can do so. Note that because you have 'passed the rights' to them then the entry is theirs and should it win then the prize and winner will be the person who submitted. Should the winning person(s) keep the prize or pass it on to someone else is entirely up to them.

Make sure you read all the info of the first post.

I know. :( The post on their site didn't have the rules (at least, it didn't when I checked it right after the announcement), and I thought that maybe for once there would be a video game-related contest that DIDN'T have a minimum age. :p Not an issue for me personally, as I have finals/midterms to study for, but if this had been a year ago, I'd have been furious.

Luckily (or unluckily), I'm busy.

-Leadfoot