We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doing It Right

gingervette

As much as I love Corvettes, I normally don't really freak out and spam about one until I find it worthy. This is worthy.

For those of you not familiar with Caravaggio, you should really look them up.

A fellow by the name of John started the company a few years ago, bringing the gift of a proper interior to those willing to pay a premium price for one. His most popular customers are owners of Corvettes who come to him disappointed with the quality of their factory interiors. Let's be honest, they have good reason to be disappointed lol.

The man who started it all is selling his personal car in the "C6 Corvettes For Sale" section of the Corvette Forums. This is a C6 Z06 he has converted into a convertible, and blessed with one of his many interior designs.

I don't know what it is about this car, but it is the most beautiful Corvette I have ever seen. The color combinations on the interior could be better in my opinion, but I will leave that to you guys. Regardless of the color, the interior is simply amazing. I have so much respect for what Caravaggio do and hope Chevrolet have taken notice of their work and applied at least some of it towards the interior of the C7 Corvette.

Enjoy.

2008 Caravaggio Z06 convertible - Corvette Forum

Although I'm not really a fan of muscle cars, I think that looks pretty great! Apart from the interior color, though. The price is a bit steep, but then again, it is a custom built car. I've never seen a convertible Corvette either. And it's got ZR1 parts! But no performance parts, which makes my opinion change direction. It's $70K, but there are no performance upgrades? Yeah yeah, he's converted it to a convertible, added ZR1 parts and custom Caravaggio parts, but I think there should be at least some new parts. I'm looking at their website, and I see some other custom 'Vettes with performance upgrades. Why not add to this one?