We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: Got some more videos just out the door for TDU2! Yeahhhhh boyeeee! New customisation one

TurboDuck

Weird, I can't quote you Ryzza, and your post doesn't show up in the posting screen. I wouldn't have pointed this out, but that really strange.EDIT: WHOA, it's gone again.

I was going to ask what people's guesses were for future manufacturer trailers (if any). I'm going with Aston Martin (there already was one, I forgot) or Audi. :) Perhaps a Bugatti trailer, too, since there's quite a few models on the list.

-Leadfoot

If you liked the first one you'll like this one. Simple as that. :)

I mean I know there was many people who played TDU who just wanted TDU but with night and weather. Sometimes among all the random crap you were talking about actual conversations would arise... only to die in about 90secs.

;385701']

I was going to ask what people's guesses were for future manufacturer trailers (if any). I'm going with Aston Martin (there already was one, I forgot) or Audi. :) Perhaps a Bugatti trailer, too, since there's quite a few models on the list.

-Leadfoot

Man you've really got too much homework. Aston Martin AND Audi trailers have already been released. I suppose I better let you know about the Ferrari one while we're here. :p

Sometimes among all the random crap you were talking about actual conversations would arise... only to die in about 90secs.

Good thing you didn't play on PC - I've had to wait up to 20 mins for a cruise to resume after parking at a lighthouse or elsewhere.