We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Update] Out NOW?! Yep SimplyGames has it instock. (PS3 and Xbox 360 now instock!)

The Queen

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone else messed up on that site too. :hmmm:

http://forum.turboduck.net/attachments/14748/

I'd feel sorry for the (unlucky person, damn bleeps) who'd actually fall for the Double discount offer.

I'm guessing PC version is not around due to piracy, because it would get leaked pretty fast like with most games. Or maybe it simply did not arrive yet.

I canceled my pre-order anyways. At least I won't be getting it before my Fanatec GT2 arrives so it would be somewhat bearable.

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

They need to sell 286 copies to cover each £10,000 fine :rolleyes:

This page is interesting, maybe someone messed up in all this?

Or they need to sell 28600 to get 1 million, and forget about own profit but think about ''collective priorities'' so we can have Lambo :D

Couldn't resist :p

Despatched

;389344']How fast/slow is first class?

-Leadfoot

Iv checked my email and it says it had been collected from sender and it's on it's

Way via DPD..

edit that it's at their sorting hub now..few hours and I should have it!!!:thumbsup:

I'm not sure if you'll be able to answer this, but my only question is if the Logitech Driving Force GT is compatible, I'm getting it for PS3 as well

I have a G25 wheel and it will work on tdu2..so my guess is the wheel ur using should work,but I'm not 100% sure!

would the online work? The survers may not be up and running yet would they?

Also I doubt it, but if it did work online, possabilatys of getting a PSN ban or ban from the game as you join in a 'last week' testing session?

I have seen the guy from the unpacking thread (official forum) playing, the online was working (there was about 10 persons online).

Despatched

I have seen the guy from the unpacking thread (official forum) playing, the online was working (there was about 10 persons online).

It would b silly to get a ban on a legit copy of a game that arrives early in the post!

When did it become illegal to play early?

I dont think a ban will b in place..it would be silly to do that..

Even if online cannot be played I'll free roam and add pics online of cars or something lol