We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 72 Entry

Andreas¹

Congrats to paradox8831 who won quite a victory last week. :)

dvgg1.png

This is also a bit of a sad week, this is the last time that PoTW will be

tdu_logo.jpg

only. After this, we will be moving on to a new game and new islands. :D

Happy entering!

Closing date: Sunday 13th February

Does no photoshopping also include the in game photo editor?

No you can change the in-game settings as much as you want.

And you can also enter TDU1 pictures from next week on if you want to, most people will probably want to enter TDU2 pictures though. :)

As PoTW 73 is closing in, I AM DESPERATE TO WIN IT!! 73 is my favorite number, and if I pull it off I can say that I did it :) Seriously, if you dont know YET why 73 is the best number, go here:

This is a scientific explanation for 73 being the superior number ;)

And I just happen to love it :)

Oh nearly forgot... This is my final 72nd week entry. I will pull out ALL the stops on the 73rd one though ;)

I hope it will get me somewhere ;) Used HDR, Bloom mod, reflections enhancer, Watanabe Cyclone rims and custom metallic paint :) Background is a little blurred because I wanted to focus mainly on the car but not COMPLETELY on the car ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Right, well I will revive the Old photo-series I made for one of the previous PoTW weeks. Hopefully I will get somewhere this time. But as PoTW 73 is closing in, I AM DESPERATE TO WIN IT!! 73 is my favorite number, and if I pull it off I can say that I did it :) Seriously, if you dont know YET why 73 is the best number, go here:

This is a scientific explanation for 73 being the superior number ;)

And I just happen to love it :)

Oh nearly forgot... This is my 72nd week entry. I will pull out ALL the stops on the 73rd one though ;)

-

850 pixels wide please.