We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDUC Club Road unlocking cruise Friday 18th Febuary 2011

S71NG3R

Sorry guys that were trying to be the lucky Jim but it is luck at the end of the day if you get in. We will be cruising again very soon.

Points for the cruise are awarded as follows:-

1002 30pts

1013 10pts

0003 10pts

0004 10pts

1001 10pts

0002 10pts

Best driver in the cruise 1002

So no points for people who just couldn't connect at all? Also, did you lucky jim my space even though I said I would be attending AND then edited my post to say I will be on time

No unfortunately you have to join in the cruise to get the points. The connection issues are beyond our control so it's best to get to the meeting place 15 mins before the start. This gives you the best chance of getting in the same session as other players are in the area taking up slots. If the session is full then you will not join the same session.

From the problems of TDU1 we no longer wait for everyone to join. It's not fair to keep everyone waiting for 30mins - 1 hour for everyone to join. For this reason the lucky Jim was created to get the cruise going and others a chance to join in.

I only put out one lucky Jim as I knew from your post you wanted to connect later. We had 2 slots free in the cruise.

The connections will get better once the friends are full working I can send out invites and that worked well last night. Please give us time to fine tune the way the club will work and make it fun and fair for all.

I will be introducing a feedback system to the cruises so you can give the club feedback on what's working or not working for you. We are here to give everyone the best club experience for all members.

Yeah, to back Stinger up further... About four of us turned up half an hour early for the cruise. The ealier you get there, the more time you have to manage to connect. We had to swap sessions about quarter to to allow more people to connect if I remember correctly.

Yeah, exactly. I remember showing up almost an hour before the cruise, because I spotted S71NG3R at the meeting place, and then I just decided to come back half an hour later, but still well before cruise start.

Also I would like to thank you guys that were on this cruise, and made this a pure enjoyment. Nice run :)

I am surely looking forward to our next event ;)