We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Secrets

Narwhal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you'll have trouble "chasing" offline :) Seeing as you only chase real people.

I meant this...

Today 12:03 AM ShadowGT To get the clk63 outlaw i think it was you have to escape 7 or 8 police chases in a row. I have it, i forgot the exact amount you had to escape though.

Actually, it said I unlocked it but nothing shows on the map :oook:

If you're referring to the photos (Viewpoints) they don't show up on the map, all it does is add floating icons in freeride so you can see where to take the photo, finding the location is up to you.

If you're referring to the photos (Viewpoints) they don't show up on the map, all it does is add floating icons in freeride so you can see where to take the photo, finding the location is up to you.

Imo, when you found a photopoint, it should be on the map. Takes ages to get them now.

I bookmarked the wrecks until I had all 10 of the kind. If I for some reason had to use a guide to find the last one/s I'd know which ones I had found already. I'd only bookmark a photopoints if the conditions to take the photo weren't right when I found it and then delete it when I took the photo. Lots of bookmarks = cluttered up map ._.

I'm sure you can extract it from the game files somehow like they've been doing with all the pre order cars.

There is no thing such as DLC yet. It is not DLC, as it is in your game. So what your paying for on the website is "activation" if you will, for the cars in game.

The game comes with all these already pre-installed and ready to play on it so I think they should be for free, since people pay for ownership of the disk content. So if you can extract it yourself and play with it I don't see anything wrong.

Technically you already paid for it ;) But still I hate how people call it DLC. Its not.

However that said I did see some russian guy I believe last night he joined our cruise and the car in question was unknown. It said "Car Not Downloaded" when I tried to view stats + name. It was fully black so maybe there are already mods out :?

Really strange... Atari needs some kind of file check or at least give permissions to the people here to start making mods (cars) :)

There is no thing such as DLC yet. It is not DLC, as it is in your game. So what your paying for on the website is "activation" if you will, for the cars in game.

The game comes with all these already pre-installed and ready to play on it so I think they should be for free, since people pay for ownership of the disk content. So if you can extract it yourself and play with it I don't see anything wrong.

Technically you already paid for it ;) But still I hate how people call it DLC. Its not.

However that said I did see some russian guy I believe last night he joined our cruise and the car in question was unknown. It said "Car Not Downloaded" when I tried to view stats + name. It was fully black so maybe there are already mods out :?

Really strange... Atari needs some kind of file check or at least give permissions to the people here to start making mods (cars) :)

He didn't call it DLC, he said preorder cars... And I agree that Eden really needs to integrate some kind of file check, this is ridiculous.

Technically it is Downloadable Content. :p

To get the cars/content legitimately and so that other people can see them you have to download the keyfile or whatever they use over various platforms which in itself is content.. You just don't see it.

/pedantic

Technically it is Downloadable Content. :p

To get the cars/content legitimately and so that other people can see them you have to download the keyfile or whatever they use over various platforms which in itself is content.. You just don't see it.

/pedantic

Not really, (I deleted this part of this post as it may give out bad information for hackers )

All the "activation does" is spawns it at the Used Car Dealer pretty much (:

Anyway I want to have a legitimate game hence why after trying this method, I scrapped it after seeing that it was possible. I dont want people to hack their games in order to access more cars, dont get me wrong. I want atari to give us proper DLC (lets say pay £10 for 50 cars or something) or at least all pre order cars + a few extras to be available on their website. Not just some skins of existing cars and a different rim set.

Back on topic now, I think we have swerved away a bit here :P

The Italia isn't on the X360 remember? ;)

Yeah I knew the 458 wasn't in the X360 Version. But I also didn't think it was a secert either.. I was expecting secert Ferrari's, like a 360 CS that wasn't on the main showroom floor that you had to look for in the dealer.

• 3 weeks later...