We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Convertable cruise Saturday 26th February 2011 @ 11pm GMT

S71NG3R

Convertable cruise Saturday 26th February 2011 @ 11pm GMT

Type: Cruise

Road Rules: Sometimes

Restriction: none

Vehicle: Convertables only

Island: Ibiza

Meeting place: South of the Airport. See screens below.

Description: Cruising Ibiza with the roof down wind in the hair. Whats that rain? Ah ok better put the roof up. We will stop for wreaks and photos.

Members:-

1.S71NG3R

2.AlmostEvil

3.k1klass

4.Shredder46

5.Peterh89

6.Ten.

7.eddievader

8.oldspice

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj58/S71NG3R/TestDrive22011-02-1622-16-40-62.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj58/S71NG3R/TestDrive22011-02-1622-17-09-21.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie, I don't think I'll be able to make it for this cruise, If I'll be on the 8 pm cruise you can have my spot for this 11 pm one if you want ;) And if it's okay with Mr. President of course :cheeky:

Yeah that would be great mate :thumbsup:but as you said we need the nod from the big man:cool: and thanks alot, appreciated

I'm going to be mixing it up this time so not always Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm. We already have a 11pm cruise in only the second week. Also the daily cruises may start again sometime. Plus like you said there are the Grade 3 cruises to look forward too.

It will not take long to level up if you are a active club member.

Hi guys can’t make it for 8 o’clock so someone can have my place. Just call me un-lucky Jim

:(

Sorry you can't make it. In future please post in the correct thread this is the one for 11pm

Oh, well i would love to join the 8pm cruise (i want points lol) and of course to get my rr driving up to speed, practice makes perfect:)

Added you to the 8pm one.