We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

where is S71NG3R?

lovewidget

is S71NG3R alright? he seems to of been inactive for 2 or 3 days? can anyone else do the invites to the club or is it him only? if it is only S71NG3R that can invite is there any way of anyone else beingable to invite? there are just a lot of people pending invites and the club could loose out on good players etc. maybe S71NG3R needs forum homie to help answer questions and confirm whos accepted to events?

Test Drive Unlimited: Central There you can see where he was last online which was not a very long time ago. ;) He's probably just got a life. :whistle: I think it is only him who can send invites to the club, but you can join club cruises even if you're only a pending member. Do that and you can ask him to send you the invites when you meet up for the cruise. :)

Don't forget the club invites still aren't 100% yet. He has already sent various members multiple invites. There's only so many hours in the day. He got TDU to play after all, not to spend hour after hour sending out multiple invites because ther servers aren't fixed.

People who are a part of this community and enjoy it will stay. We even had a TDUC TDU1 club on the forum and only about 2 people were in the actual club in-game because that broke and never got fixed either!

Test Drive Unlimited: Central There you can see where he was last online which was not a very long time ago. ;) He's probably just got a life. :whistle: I think it is only him who can send invites to the club, but you can join club cruises even if you're only a pending member. Do that and you can ask him to send you the invites when you meet up for the cruise. :)

oh i was under the impression that club cruises had limited spaces? or the names were put on a list or somthing? and i never said he didnt have a life/cant have one lol was just suggesting that maybe he could use some help answering questions from new players and all the other club bits n bobs.

Don't forget the club invites still aren't 100% yet. He has already sent various members multiple invites. There's only so many hours in the day. He got TDU to play after all, not to spend hour after hour sending out multiple invites because ther servers aren't fixed.

People who are a part of this community and enjoy it will stay. We even had a TDUC TDU1 club on the forum and only about 2 people were in the actual club in-game because that broke and never got fixed either!

yea ive read people issues with the invites and i havnt said i expect him to spam invites i was simply asking if others had the ability too to try and make his life easier and help people while hes offline or working etc etc. was unaware of the issues from td1 though as ive never played it but its good to know as i now wont expect it to work on tdu2 for a while if at all.

I found him what do I win? Test Drive Unlimited: Central - View Single Post - [PC] TDU Central Club

Now he's back he can answer some club questions.......oohh look here is one I found Test Drive Unlimited: Central - View Single Post - [PC] TDU Central Club.

:D

PS Sorry Stingbot was not working to answer questions I will next time bring the hammer closer to him. He may even start working faster.

I found him what do I win? Test Drive Unlimited: Central - View Single Post - [PC] TDU Central Club

Now he's back he can answer some club questions.......oohh look here is one I found Test Drive Unlimited: Central - View Single Post - [PC] TDU Central Club.

:D

PS Sorry Stingbot was not working to answer questions I will next time bring the hammer closer to him. He may even start working faster.

Haha! That made me laugh, good one Sting! :)