We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The secrets of TDU2 continue

tdu66

I've found some cars that surprised me, but most of them aren 't finished yet, like the 599xx and the agera, the hotrod is a bonus car, but now I've found a way to unlock cars like dlc cars,

I have unlocked the 599 china edition, veyron sang bleu, veyron supersport, ferrari fxx, spyker aileron. and that all for free, Maybe I'll post a picture later on. I'm now going to unlock the black edition cars, the zonda tricolore and the gumpert apollo s

When you unlock them as such, do they still go to the Used Car Lot or did you also force them into their dealerships...which, with the latter, I take it that would cause a spacing issue...

Although it would be cool to see a random generator for some dealerships, after every few days a different set of cars shows up (or similar cars with different colour combinations, similar to the used car lot, except for that make).

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody, Well it is offline, and the way I do it is by replacing cars.

So instead of a Enzo I have the FXX, There is not really a other way to do this right now without paying for them.

But it actually works a bit like modding on TDU1 only you have to do a few things before you can mod it.

Here are some pictures, hope you like them :D

Edit

I will upload new pics in smaller format.

I'm sorry I didn't know about that.

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Can you show us how to do it via PM?

Well I can but it's difficult you can only use it offline.

And you have be good with computers otherwise it's to difficult.

It's only for offline :( , and it just changes the skin of the car, damm we have to get a way to unlock the Buggati SS :(

It does not only change the skin of the car, the only thing is that the name will still be Veyron 16.4 but it really is the supersports.

Oki, but take as an example the buggati Veyron SS we should have a way to unlock that car, because the car is already in the game, it's just hidden, like all DLC cars realised :(

I think that if it was easy, we had choose that way to unlock the Bugatti Veyron SS, but this is just a way more easier, but it also allows any kind of modding, so maybe we will see a Ferrari F40 or whatever the car will be, in game maybe even lamborghini's cuz now it is possible to mod.

I don't know a other way to unlock cars, I think it will take a while before that is found out

• 1 month later...
Ohh I thought you were talking about the ACR and so on... Well I can post you a screenshot of the XboX exclusive car on the PC Disk.

Give me a few minutes and I will repost it in this post.

Spyker C8 Aileron (XBOX Exclusive my a**)

House Shots

*picture*

Exterior

*picture*

Interior

*picture*

So there you go.

I can get the ACR and all of them lot + pre order cars too.

I ll try to find some that are not yet mentioned.

No DLC wich adds BWM or Lamborghini?

And now they left a WIP car(s) in the game.

This game should be called:

Test Drive Limited 2

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

Looks like rules in here don't apply to everybody, do they?

Yeah but when I used another word in a jovial way I received an infraction, and just like the word I used somebody could say (for example) "John Doe, you're an ass".

Sorry for the off-topic but I tried on the correct forum and the thread was unnecesarily closed. And there's no rant to me needed like the last time 'cause adults can talk without avoiding the conversation. right?

Umm you said the F word and censored it with 4 asterisks. That's not like saying 'ass' or 'arse' at all.

That's true, but I wasn't insulting or ranting. In the same opposite way, anybody could use "ass" to insult. Plus there aren't exceptions on the rule. I understand the reason for the rules and I have no problem in following them but now somebody else brokes them (as they are written atm) and now we have exceptions...