We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Chase Mode - Help?

Iced_Bullet

If they chase you, you are the baddy xD It calls other people, but if they don't accept the computer will give you some AI police officers instead. I don't think you get any points for chase mode until you have x amount of wins, can't remember the exact amount.

If u want the Black Series:

Easy escapes!

posted by Destroyer-GT @ 01:24PM on March 01, 2011

For those of you who don't know it yet, here's a guide to escape the offline police easily and get the Merc Black Series fast.

#1 Turn off online interactions.

#2 Go to a roundabout, those are only on Ibiza.

#3 Wait for a cop car and ram it.

#4 Keep driving circles on the roundabout, I drove in the opposite direction but the normal direction should work too. You can even stand still alot of times because the AI police is confused. Just drive again when a cop gets close.

#5 Wait for the timer to end.

#6 Repeat. You need 8 escapes for the Black Series

;)

If u want the Black Series:

Easy escapes!

posted by Destroyer-GT @ 01:24PM on March 01, 2011

For those of you who don't know it yet, here's a guide to escape the offline police easily and get the Merc Black Series fast.

#1 Turn off online interactions.

#2 Go to a roundabout, those are only on Ibiza.

#3 Wait for a cop car and ram it.

#4 Keep driving circles on the roundabout, I drove in the opposite direction but the normal direction should work too. You can even stand still alot of times because the AI police is confused. Just drive again when a cop gets close.

#5 Wait for the timer to end.

#6 Repeat. You need 8 escapes for the Black Series

;)

Was it like 35 wins as Police for the SRT10 ?

Is there a way to play as police without online interactions?

Don't get me wrong, I love hunting other players. It just happens so rarely that I'll never get the police car this way. Got called only 3 times now :(

Nope, it's online only. :(

Hardly anyone chases me when I decide to ram a cop - so it's back to the AI again - which is a good chase - just a few too many cops. I did the roundabout chase in the Beta as well once - it was quite funny - just don't do it right after you've had a large meal ;)

i'm not sure that the chase mode is even working. last night i would find areas with 5-8 people, ram a cop 3 times and hope for a player chase. got AI chase instead, 17 times. i just need 4 more to get the Ibiza Viper cop car, but they have to be player chases.

after the AI chase was done, i would ask if anyone got an invite, noone ever did.