We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Get on eden island

Eudemon

I think the ghosting trick is much harder to pull if you are using a steering wheel and manual transmission. It should be easier if you use automatic and some gamepad or keyboard.

I'm using an Xbox360 gamepad on PC, autmatic transmission, hardcore mode (no driving aid). Never had problems, it's really easy to do with that setup.

Actually I don't have any problems doing it and I have a G25, on PC :cheeky:

Haven't tried this driving off the pier yet I'll have to give it a go...

I find the ghosting trick easy on PC with 360 controller/auto but you can't drive on water...

I think we spent about 30 mins + trying at the pier last night to no avail. It's really annoying as i can see the island and the roads...

Anyone got a mod for PC yet to turn the water into solid ground? :)

Can ghost the building's and gate, but go in the water the way the vid is showing and I just fall in the deep blue! tryed going flat out in a few cars and no success. the Ghosting is a Hit and a miss as well!

thats on the PS3! But Since i got nothing better to do right now, I'ma trying it out! lol