We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

that rig! :eek: looks amazing!!!!

also :rofl:

a ninentdo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :run:

shame those logitec wheels are not compatibale with xbox, or do you have 1 of those converters?

also just a tip, if you want to extend the live of your xbox, you might want to take it out of that little kast (could not find the english word :lol:)

that rig! :eek: looks amazing!!!!

also :rofl:

a ninentdo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :run:

shame those logitec wheels are not compatibale with xbox, or do you have 1 of those converters?

also just a tip, if you want to extend the live of your xbox, you might want to take it out of that little kast (could not find the english word :lol:)

meh i have the wii for the time when i have my buds over so we can play mario :D

also the Xbox seems happy there but i cant move it right now and it has about 10 com in height and atleast 5cm in width free space for the little box to breath.

also i dont have a converter for the G27 since they arent very good. but when a good one comes i will get it.

and the Xbox only exist because of FM4 and FM3 :p

also i dont have a converter for the G27 since they arent very good. but when a good one comes i will get it.

and the Xbox only exist because of FM4 and FM3 :p

well if you would have one then you would have a wheel for the 360, makes forza more fun i think :lol: but anyways id take that rig anyways.....

also good reasons to own a 360! (mine are the same right now :lol:)

yeah Forza is fun but i with a wheel it could be so much more damn you Microsoft or whoever blocks the way to make the G27 work.

also i have bought a 2100 Microsoft credit thingey for more car tokeys

and a €20 prepaid PSN card but you all know how those look like :p

yeah Forza is fun but i with a wheel it could be so much more damn you Microsoft or whoever blocks the way to make the G27 work.

also i have bought a 2100 Microsoft credit thingey for more car tokeys

and a €20 prepaid PSN card but you all know how those look like :p

DONT DO CAR TOKENS!

BUY THE DLC(s)!

edit: do both, buy the nov speed pack and the dec ign pack, and then youll have plenty left for tokens!

(my opinion!)

DONT DO CAR TOKENS!

BUY THE DLC(s)!

edit: do both, buy the nov speed pack and the dec ign pack, and then youll have plenty left for tokens!

(my opinion!)

well i bought the LCE of FM$ but then i realized that the season pass wasnt included so i bought it so now i have both the november and the december packs but im to lazy to go and race my ass off to buy a 2 million car.

i did buy 15 BMW's with actual cash the tokeys will be used for the insane car like the racers and ferrari's which i dont give a lalalala about.

Dont bother with tokens at all, jesus, get the money from racing, dont waste your real money on virtual cars that you can earn anyway?!

i agree but i just dont have the time to sit there and earn 1.000.000 for an Enzo or whatever the tokey will only be used to car worth more than 1 million bucks since i dotn have the time and im too lazy to do it :D

nah guess not its not as special as FM Vs. GT

but that war obviously doesnt ap[ly to me as my dad has teh iphone and i have a couple ipods and i have the samsung galaxy lineage they are all awesome

these fanboy wars these days are stupid the products these days are all pretty awesome

Nice rig DjDan - quite similar to mine (I have that chair on wheels (the executive one) and the G25. Keep the chair at my desk in my room, and can easily wheel it to the family room and mount the wheel to it.

nice i noticed (if im right ofcourse) that you also have the Z5500 i was wondering how does one of those survive for a period longer than 2 years?

Just personally, i'd be looking at the Z906 instead of the ageing Z5500 >.>

Suppose i'd better add something to this thread XD

6476821235_4cc7c6816c_z.jpg

I dont know how they did it, but it seems to pretty much properly do surround sound without an optical cable. Apparently it just kinda mirrors the sound to the rear speakers, but in Skyrim I can hear voices behind me, of people that are behind me. Its freaking awesome for 80 dollars.

6476819707_26467f340f_z.jpg

My present to my girlfriend for Christmas, silver with amethyst ring (...not a real amethyst >.>, but it looks real enough right?!), because purple is one of her favourite colours. Her favourite colour is blue, but all the saphire rings were horrible and too expensive.

6476820545_f2313ec3f7_z.jpg

Not entirely sure why the case has chinese writing on it, but its all english etc in game, so... Oh well. Just an idea im toying with, it'd be cool to display my limited edition cases on that piece of wood, its pretty much the perfect width. Just need to put another piece as a lip/chisel out a groove for them to sit in.

hhm i have a few collectors edition as well and

i had the Z5500 but it broke the amp inside melted away >.>

also i bought the Z906 THX after that but that set sucks in comparison to the Z5500

its a rediculous set for 300 bucks its like going from TDU I to TDU II

so i went with the Edifier S730 instead :D

lol I see. Well im not really an audiophile, or whatever they call themselves (those people that need the absolute top of the line audio gear, and can hear minute differences in quality between different sets), so I think the Z906 would be the one for me, so much more aesthetically pleasing than the Edifier ones, and the Z5500's. But thats just me, once again. I just saw some pictures of some sexy Hyundai Genesis' with nice wheels, so now I need to do it myself in forza. lol.

yeah i am one of those people that hear the difference but the Z906 is really under powered

i'd rather go for the smaller Z693 (or something) thats is a 2.1 system but has the same woofer and speakers its also THX certified but will cost ya half as much and sounds better

the Z906 is way over priced

anyway i bought a new fridge for my room pics going up when i got it filled up with drinks :D