We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Didn't really think it was anything other than normal considering the TVs in the bedrooms only get watched for an hour or two if you're having a lie-in or have them on to watch a bit before you go to sleep or whatever. Plus the bedrooms in my house are smaller than the living room so if you had the same size TV it'd look a bit stupid in my opinion. The TV in my room is a 26" LCD and is just about the right size, where as the TV in the living room is 42", and again seems to be around the right size for the size of the room.

Didn't really think it was anything other than normal considering the TVs in the bedrooms only get watched for an hour or two if you're having a lie-in or have them on to watch a bit before you go to sleep or whatever. Plus the bedrooms in my house are smaller than the living room so if you had the same size TV it'd look a bit stupid in my opinion. The TV in my room is a 26" LCD and is just about the right size, where as the TV in the living room is 42", and again seems to be around the right size for the size of the room.

my parents are absolute cheapos when it comes to tech, the TV in the living room is 32" and so is mine, which I connect to my 22" computer monitor, LOL. There's more tech in my room than in the rest of the house combined

I bought Windows 7. Not for me, because I already have it, but I bought it for my dad for his birthday. Amazon Prime is hilariously good. Ordered it from there while I was at my mums yesterday evening, and it was already on the floor waiting when I got home from work at 2:40PM today, but they did use DPD as a courier and DPD are legends.

Did think about getting him a carpet/fabric cleaner thing I saw on a JML TV advert last night because they showed it cleaning Fabia vRS seats, he's tried endless products on them, but they still look grubby :p

how many gb's?

16GB, I'm starting to do a lot of desktop publishing at school so the smaller models were inadequate and the ones I have don't fit in my school's iMac's keyboards. Looked at it on amazon, the 4GB model costs $2. :lol:

@MB, have you run over any apples and eaten them yet? Mmm, the great taste of Michelin. :drool: