We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

It's just a big patch to the original MW game, not worth a huge sum, unless you think you'll get a lot out of MP. Maybe we can setup a lobby one day.

The SP is a bit bland, and its a bit too easy to get into a pursuit.

The MP is ok really, I'd be happy to play a game sometime.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d72/superpeterpan/fotoaglow/Samsung/SamsungS3grey-500x500.jpg

Running a background with black colour in it since the OLED screen won't light those pixels up saving battery power (one reason iPhones were attributed with bad battery was their bright theme (even though it looks nice)).

Screenshot_2012-12-15-17-31-43.png

Another home screen:

Screenshot_2012-12-15-17-47-19.png

Loads of widgets to choose from:

Screenshot_2012-12-15-17-30-32.png

Apps all nicely sorted into folders:

Screenshot_2012-12-15-17-28-37.png

New notification screen in Jelly Bean (with Touchwiz improvements) - I was testing streaming a movie from my PC via DLNA UPnP through to the Xbox which works well (could do this on the S2 as well).:

Screenshot_2012-12-15-17-36-30.png

Mobile internet at home is ~ twice as fast as my home Internet from the same SP :fp:

Screenshot_2012-12-14-20-37-08.png

^ Oh, love those phones. Congratulations, Ryzza.

Anyhoo, my dad decided to buy an iPad 3 for my mom. We've already got a notebook, but my mom still wants a tablet for no good reason. Unfortunately, they had only the 3rd gen iPad and the older one, so no Android tablet (Note 10.1 :drool:). But the only good thing about it is that as we ordered it through Goodyear for points that we earned this year, so it cost nothing. :D

I also bought some gifts for my family. It's the first my time I bought something for them. Bought two Lego sets and a book for dad.

This one is for my mommy.

lego-creator-7346-plazovy-domek----126131-69314.jpg

And this one is for my sister and her boyfriend.

barchitecture_02.jpg.pagespeed.ce.4Flm76FQ8x.jpg

Thanks for the comments! I'll (certainly) go for the 16GB model for two reasons:

-Price (main reason)

-16GB is fine for me, (i never got my 16GB ipod touch full)

But, myabe i'll change my opinion ;)

Oh, jonh, i guess i won't buy you a Nexus :P

Ryzza, guess it's an ATC game right?

Air Control is actually fun. :p

And this is my latest purchase:

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2012-12-25-12-51-21_zps62991444.png

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2012-12-25-12-52-15_zpscaaacd93.png

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2012-12-25-12-52-43_zps66c9772e.png

Cost $2.49 on the Play Store. If you are interested, get the trial version. It works for 2 whole weeks, so you have plenty of time to test it out.

Edit: Now you all know my sleeping patterns... :hmmm:

We already know everyone's sleeping patterns from when they join/leave the chatbox :p

I redownloaded Asphalt 7: Heat on the S3 last night and did a few races, and also purchased that DudePerfect game, which is really really hard. Even the first level with a straight shot took me about 10 minutes to score.

1zp2t1i.jpg

Ahh, it's finally here! It had a long journey all the way from Missouri, through the Latvian customs (who thought it'd be hilarious to charge me another fiver) and to my mailbox and IT'S HERE. I've always wanted a Polaroid.

It's notoriously difficult to find someone who's willing to ship one of these outside of the Americas for a decent amount of money, so mine hasn't got even a cartridge or a bag, it's just the camera.