We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Nice. What made you choose the Intel brand?

I purchased this (in the mail currently):

elgato_game_capture_hd_news.jpg

And this (twin pack) (Dan's fault):

philips-x-treme-vision-h7_460_460.jpg

And this:

$T2eC16RHJHoE9n3Ke9tnBQ2qTOr0C!~~60_3.JPG

The 90TSI (90kW 1.4 Turbo) is a TSI

The 118TSI (118kW 1.4 Super+Turbocharged) is a TSI

Since my 118TSI has ~151kW and the steering wheel and pedals from a GTI I figured it would be nice to have some very subtle distinction by being the only Golf with TSI

Find the mini reviews thread and let us know what you think of the game Dan

Will do. *EDIT* CAN'T FIND IT RYAN GIMME A LINK PLS KTHNXBAI.

Or tell me what sub forum it's in.

:lol: Not exactly HIDs but they do the job.

Guest MrLolololXD

J-Spec Imports - 2002 TOYOTA SUPRA

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOREVER

I've been counting the days for the last 12 years, now it's finally arrived and it still hasn't sunk in. Still, those 12 years will seem like nothing compared to the 6-8 week time span I have ahead of me before I can register it and drive it home. :)

:bparty: :bparty: :bparty: :bparty: :bparty: :bparty:

x10

Guest MrLolololXD

Wait, how many years do you have? Year 11 was after 12 years of attending school. It only goes up to year 12 here, which is 13 years all up, at which point some people go on to uni or whatever they choose.

J-Spec Imports - 2002 TOYOTA SUPRA [/url]

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOREVER

I've been counting the days for the last 12 years, now it's finally arrived and it still hasn't sunk in. Still, those 12 years will seem like nothing compared to the 6-8 week time span I have ahead of me before I can register it and drive it home. :)

:bparty: :bparty: :bparty: :bparty: :bparty: :bparty:

x10

I want to call you names and congratulate you at the same time! So erm, Congrats :p Can't wait to see the next lot of pics when you have them :)

Guest MrLolololXD
yeahs its 13 years here too year 11 is my 11th year at school

Ah ok. Well I started my apprenticeship when I was 16. Did a few days trial when I was 15.

I want to call you names and congratulate you at the same time! So erm, Congrats :p Can't wait to see the next lot of pics when you have them :)

Thanks :D And don't worry, all the pics will make their way here :)

Supra as your first car!? Nice one. I hope you have less problems with your dream car than I did with mine. :lol:

qwe2K.jpg

I went to Halfrauds to get some primer, paint and lacquer but they only had the small cans in store which were quite expensive so I got them from a small local car parts shop. Also got some 1200 and 240 grit paper to sand my alloys down before painting them. So that's everything bought ready to do them.

My K&N air filter cleaning kit came today and I bought some cooling system flush/cleaner and some leak sealer.

Cleaning the air filter has made the world of difference to the power and sound of my car.